🤓 Junior Technical Recruiter
🌍 Egnyte Poland | Baraniaka 6, Poznań🖥 https://www.egnyte.com/
#recruiter, #it, #technicalrecruiter
Hi there! Ever wondered what it’s like to join a team that works on really ambitious recruitment projects and has a lot of fun in the process? Now it’s your chance to do so, as we’re looking for a Junior Tech Recruiter to join Egnyte.
Who’s “we”? It’s Monika, Ania, Andrzej, and Anita - we’re an ambitious and hard-working bunch with after-hours hobbies ranging from board games to car tuning. Every day, we’re trying to find top engineering talents and keep 250+ people at Egnyte Poland happy.
If you love the challenge of sourcing and uncovering unparalleled talent, this role is for you. At Egnyte, we treat recruitment as a product, rather than a series of tasks: we carefully design processes, improve them based on data, and focus on Candidate Experience. Our perfect candidate is a driven and passionate person, eager to learn and develop new skills. As a Tech Recruiter at Egnyte, you will try various creative ways to identify qualified candidates from different sources and have a significant impact on developing our organization. You will partner with the Talent Team (HR) and Hiring Managers to leverage talent insights and find improvement opportunities.
Your day-to-day at Egnyte:
- Working on a wide range of IT recruitment projects (Engineering, DevOps, Support, etc.) as part of our international team. The scale and urgency of these projects will vary, so we will count on your expertise to pick effective strategies for tackling each challenge.
- Owning full-cycle recruitment processes for selected roles, from sourcing to closing candidates. Your job will also be to look for ways to improve our recruiting efforts to meet hiring goals and maintain an exceptional candidate experience.
- Proactively identifying and evaluating new sourcing methods to reach qualified candidates successfully.
- You have over 1 year of tech hiring experience at an IT company or recruitment agency with a strong track record of identifying suitable candidates.
- You show excellent research and sourcing skills: you know how and where to find the right candidate utilizing advanced sourcing techniques.
- You are self-driven and have superior organizational skills, especially when working with multiple sourcing projects.
- You feel comfortable in a fast-changing environment and can quickly adapt to new challenges.
- You are attentive to the needs of hiring managers and candidates, building trust-based relationships with them.
- You’re excited about analyzing data and uncovering valuable insights.
- Your ambition is to grow as a tech recruiter and ultimately become an expert recognized by local and global peers.
- You communicate in English fluently.
Bonus points if you:
- Enjoy driving innovation and keeping up to date with market trends, emerging tools, etc.
- Have a strong social media presence and awareness.
- Feel comfortable in a fast-changing environment and can quickly adapt to new challenges.
- Have experience in sourcing talent in foreign markets (US, EMEA, etc.)
What we can offer you:
- Attractive salary based on experience and skills
- Working in a multicultural team
- Opportunities for raising professional qualifications and knowledge exchange
- Opportunity to be part of a growing Talent Team, where variety prevails over routine :)
- Flexible forms of employment and working hours
- MyBenefit: you can choose a MultiSport card or gift cards every month
- Private medical health care