🤓 People & Talent Manager
🌍 Egnyte Poland | Baraniaka 6, Poznań🖥 https://www.egnyte.com/
#Leader, #People, #HR
Hi there! Ever wondered what it’s like to join a team that works on really ambitious recruitment projects and has a lot of fun in the process? Now it’s your chance to do so, as we’re looking for a People and Talent Manager to join Egnyte.
Who’s “we”? It’s Monika, Ania, Andrzej, and Kasia - the four people you will mentor, support, and empower. We’re an ambitious and hard-working bunch with after-hours hobbies ranging from board games to car tuning. Every day, we’re trying to find top engineering talents and keep 200+ people at Egnyte Poland happy.
About the role:
As a People & Talent Manager at Egnyte, you will utilize your skills in several areas.
Recruitment: You will be responsible for managing and prioritizing all recruitment processes at Egnyte Poland. We're growing dynamically, so there's a lot going on here. In order to keep our company growing, you’ll need to design strategies to attract and retain top talent. We’re open to trying out new ideas and testing different paths to find the best people for the job.
Retention: Egnyte is a tech company, but it’s a people-first workplace. It’s essential for us that Egnyters feel great at work and have room to grow professionally. We have a lot of ideas to keep everyone engaged and satisfied - it will be your job to create meaningful initiatives, develop them and overview their results.
Team management: An important part of this role is managing Egnyte’s HR team. Inspire, provide guidance, and drive innovation to let us all reach a new level of HR excellence. Use data to find out what’s working and what could be improved - we’re eager to learn and evolve.
Business Perspective: With the dynamic growth of Egnyte and cutting-edge tech used in our software, we need to hire great specialists. As a People & Talent Manager, you will often partner with different team leaders to better understand their recruitment needs and then allocate the right people and strategies to address them.
- You’re an experienced HR manager (2+ years of leading a team, 6+ years in recruitment) and, ideally, you’ve previously had a chance to work as a recruiter yourself.
- The software development industry is something you know well enough to understand the nuances of different roles and recruitment processes.
- You know what it’s like to work for a dynamically growing company and a distributed team. Actually, experience setting up a remote work environment will be a plus.
- As we’ve mentioned, there’s a lot going on at Egnyte recruitment-wise, so we need you to feel comfortable managing and prioritizing multiple processes.
- You probably won’t be surprised that your people skills matter to us a lot. We’re looking for someone who can work with different types of personalities and is solution-oriented.
- Your creativity is important—we appreciate innovative solutions, but being data-driven and analytical will also be necessary.
What we can offer you:
- Learning & Development - you'll be a part of Egnyte's leadership team, where you'll have an opportunity to learn from seasoned professionals and exchange ideas with other managers
- Being a part of a growing HR team that tackles exciting and diverse challenges
- Attractive salary package based on your skillset
- Flexible forms of employment
- Stock options
- 4000 PLN Gross conference budget per person and additional 4 training days each year to boost your skills
- MultiKafeteria - you can choose MultiSport or gift cards every month or whatever you need to make you happy
- Private medical health care
- Relocation support
- Free in-house English classes
- Team initiatives and events