🤓 Senior Tech Recruiter
🌍 Egnyte Poland | Baraniaka 6, Poznań🖥 https://www.egnyte.com/
#recruiter, #IT, #technicalrecruiter
Egnyte is a product-focused company, not a software outsourcing business. We build and maintain our flagship software: a secure content platform called Egnyte, used by companies like Red Bull and Yamaha. With 200+ people working in Poland, we remain a people-first workplace.
If you love the challenge of sourcing and uncovering unparalleled talent, this role is for you. At Egnyte, we treat recruitment as a product, rather than a series of tasks: we carefully design processes, improve them based on data, and focus on Candidate Experience.
Our perfect candidate is a driven and passionate person, eager to learn and develop new skills. As a Tech Recruiter at Egnyte, you will try various creative ways to identify qualified candidates from different sources and have a significant impact on developing our organization. You will partner with the Talent Team and Hiring Managers to leverage talent insights and find improvement opportunities.
Your day-to-day at Egnyte:
- Working on a wide range of IT recruitment projects (Engineering, DevOps, Support, etc.) as part of our international team. The scale and urgency of these projects will vary, so we will count on your expertise to pick effective strategies for tackling each challenge.
- Owning full-cycle recruitment processes for selected roles, from sourcing to closing candidates. Your job will be guiding hiring managers and candidates through Egnyte's selection process, and maintaining excellent relations with hiring managers, candidates, and the IT community. Also, you will be responsible for identifying ways to improve our recruiting efforts to meet hiring goals and maintain an exceptional candidate experience.
- Proactively identifying and evaluating new sourcing methods to reach qualified candidates successfully.
- You have over 4 years of tech hiring experience at an IT company or recruitment agency with a strong track record of identifying suitable candidates.
- You show excellent research and sourcing skills: you know how and where to find the right candidate utilizing advanced sourcing techniques.
- You are self-driven and have superior organizational skills, especially when working with multiple sourcing projects.
- You feel comfortable in a fast-changing environment and can quickly adapt to new challenges.
- You are attentive to the needs of hiring managers and candidates, building trust-based advisory relationships with them.
- You have the ability to coach junior recruiters in your team.
- You’re excited about analyzing data and uncovering valuable insights.
- Your ambition is to grow as a tech recruiter and ultimately become an expert recognized by local and global peers.
- You communicate in English fluently.
Bonus points if you:
- Enjoy driving innovation and keeping up to date with market trends, emerging tools, etc.
- Have a strong social media presence and awareness.
- Feel comfortable in a fast-changing environment and can quickly adapt to new challenges.
- Have experience in sourcing talent in foreign markets (US, EMEA, etc.).
- Have experience in leading other recruiters.
What we can offer you:
- Great opportunity to grow your career in an organization where hiring talent is a key to success.
- Attractive salary based on experience and skills.
- Working in a multicultural team.
- Opportunities for raising professional qualifications and knowledge exchange.
- Opportunity to be part of a growing Talent Team, where variety prevails over routine :)
- Flexible forms of employment and working hours.
- MultiKafeteria: you can choose a MultiSport card or gift card every month.
- Private medical health care.