🤓 Tech Talent Sourcer
🌍 Egnyte Poland | Baraniaka 6, Poznań🖥 https://www.egnyte.com/
#sourcing, #talentacquisition, #it
Egnyte is a product-focused company, not a software outsourcing business. We build and maintain our flagship software: a secure content platform called Egnyte, used by companies like Red Bull and Yamaha. With 200+ people working in Poland, we remain a people-first workplace.
If you love the challenge of sourcing and uncovering unparalleled talent, this role is for you. At Egnyte, we treat recruitment as a product, rather than a series of tasks: we carefully design processes, improve them based on data, and focus on Candidate Experience.
Our perfect candidate is a driven and passionate person, eager to learn and develop new skills. As a Tech Recruiter at Egnyte, you will try various creative ways to identify qualified candidates from different sources and have a significant impact on developing our organization. You will partner with the Talent Team and Hiring Managers to leverage talent insights and find improvement opportunities.
Your day-to-day at Egnyte:
- Working on a wide range of IT recruitment projects (Engineering, DevOps, Support, etc.) as part of our international team. The scale and urgency of these projects will vary, so we will count on your expertise to pick effective strategies for tackling each challenge
- Sourcing for top talents within Poland
- Collaborating with the HR team and Hiring Managers to understand the candidate profile and recruitment strategy
- Seeking, identifying, and contacting candidates using various social media and professional network platforms (such as LinkedIn Recruiter, Github or Facebook)
- Developing and maintaining talent pipelines for future hiring needs
- Proactively identifying and evaluating new sourcing methods to reach qualified candidates successfully
- Conducting pre-phone interviews and promote our employer brand online and offline
- You have previous working experience as a Tech Talent Sourcer or similar role in IT company or recruitment agency with a strong track record of identifying suitable candidates
- You show excellent research and sourcing skills: you know how and where to find the right candidate utilizing advanced sourcing techniques
- You are self-driven and have superior organizational skills, especially when working with multiple sourcing projects
- You feel comfortable in a fast-changing environment and can quickly adapt to new challenges
- You communicate in English fluently
Bonus points if you:
- Enjoy driving innovation and keeping up to date with market trends, emerging tools, etc.
- Have a strong social media presence and awareness
What we can offer you:
- Great opportunity to grow your career in an organization where hiring talent is a key to success.
- Direct contact with programmers who are keen on sharing their knowledge.
- Opportunities for raising professional qualifications and knowledge exchange in a multicultural team, where variety prevails over routine :)
- Attractive salary package based on your on experience and skillset
- Flexible forms of employment and working hours
- 100% remote work possible also after a pandemic time
- Stock options
- Your own Egnyte account with lifetime access to 1 TB of cloud storage
- 4000 PLN gross conference budget per person and additional 4 training days off each year
- MultiKafeteria: you can choose a MultiSport card or gift cards every month
- Private medical health care
- In-house English classes