🤓 HR Business Partner
🌍 EL Passion | Grzybowska 62, Warszawa🖥 https://www.elpassion.com/
#HRBP, #recruitment, #HR
At EL Passion, we are a team of experts, passionate about designing and developing exceptional web and mobile apps. We have a long track record of satisfied clients from all around the world. Among others, we are proud to have supported Polaroid Originals, Newonce, Docplanner, Varner, Mednavi and many more. We are powered by a passion for excellence, Lean and Agile approaches and continuous learning. Our ambitions keep transforming us, but our values of transparency, outstanding craftsmanship and team-spirit remain constant.
Taking the role of HR Business Partner, you will be a part of the full HR life cycle, from recruiting, onboarding, employee engagement and relations, up to offboarding.
- Contribute to the talent acquisition process by preparing and posting job ads, direct souring for the best talents on the market, screening applications, conducting HR and scheduling technical interviews.
- Ensure a smooth onboarding for new hires by taking care of their best experience, especially during remote set-up.
- Provide advice and support to our employees on any people-related topics.
- Facilitate and coordinate employee relations events or team-building activities.
- Closely collaborate with our TL's and managers and support them in building high-performing and satisfied teams by identifying their needs and areas for improvements.
- At least 1,5 year of hands-on experience with IT recruitment
- Hands-on experience with HR operations (i.e.knowledge of Polish labor law, different employment options)
- Good understanding of the tech - companies environment
- Being proactive, not afraid of challenges with a head full of ideas on how to improve our workplace
- Excellent communication skills allowing to build strong relationships with colleagues
- Being a naturally positive, well-organized and helpful person
- English at B2 or higher level
- A lot of independence and space to try out your ideas
- Work in a non-corporate environment where experimenting and testing ideas are the natural way of doing things
- Private health insurance and Multisport
- A self-growth budget, which can be used for your preferred courses, certifications or conferences, etc.
- Flexible working hours, work-life balance, the possibility of working partially or 100% remote
- Work in a small team whose members genuinely like and support each other
- Some fun side tasks that will keep your job interesting
- You will be proud of the standards of work you will be maintaining :)
- Freedom in choosing the form of your contract. If you wish for flexibility - B2B is your option, if you prefer the security of an employment contract, we are happy to provide that for you
- Support in accomodating your professional development and help you gain new skills
- and there are actually quite a few other good reasons to apply for this job, but we’ll save them for the interview :)
If you fit the above bill and you are curious about what we can offer you, don’t be shy - apply.
Read more about perks and our cool company culture at www.elpassion.com
What’s it really like to work at EL Passion? See our Culture Book and find out what EL Passioners say about the company!