🤓 Talent Researcher, Product & Engineering
11 350 - 22 700 PLN brutto
🌍 Eneba Games | E. Ozeskienes g. 18, Kaunas🖥 https://www.eneba.com/
#talent, #researcher, #talentresearcher
About your team
We're the People Team. Besides finding and welcoming new team members, we ensure both individuals and teams are set up for success, play to their strengths, and are high-performing. In doing so, we show care and empower our colleagues as they collectively grow Eneba.
We also care deeply about productivity and scalability. Day to day, you'll find us building and maintaining programs for talent acquisition, culture and inclusion, performance, learning and development, compensation, employee wellness, and more.
- Own talent research programs for key hiring initiatives across the organization.
- Inform and educate all relevant stakeholders to ensure world-class selection criteria are met.
- Build creative and resourceful strategies to source and attract passive talent.
- Develop talent pipelines for future hiring needs and inform your hiring partners on talent strategy.
- Setup and track success (conversion) metrics across the entire candidate journey.
- Create and maintain candidate pools by utilizing both internal and external databases, networks, social media, and more.
Minimum requirements for the role:
- 4+ years of experience as a Talent Sourcer / Researcher for product & engineering teams.
- Methodical and curious researcher with an affinity for productivity tools.
- Self-learner, eager to develop domain-specific knowledge as business goals change.
- Sense of urgency where relevant, and an ability to effectively prioritize.
- Keen stakeholder manager focused on impact.
Preferred requirements as we grow:
- Experience rolling out new processes and setting up success metrics.
- Familiarity with Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) and integrations.
What it's like to work at Eneba:
- Opportunity to join our Employee Stock Options program.
- Opportunity to help scale a unique product.
- Personal and professional growth at an exponential rate.
- Startup vibe and hyper-growth.
- A modern and innovative company with a fresh attitude to '' how it's done ''.
- And all other neat stuff one expects to find in a well-structured office
* we're seeking candidates with varied experience levels; from individual contributors to functional leaders in this space.