🤓 Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist
🌍 Ensono Sp.z.o.o. | Chrzanowskiego 11, Gdańsk🖥 https://www.ensono.com/
Ensono helps IT leaders be the catalyst for change by harnessing the power of hybrid IT to transform their businesses. We drive digital transformation by enabling increased agility and scalability through the modernization of the public cloud. Our broad services portfolio from mainframe to cloud, powered by an intelligent governance platform, is designed to help our clients operate for today and optimize for tomorrow. We are award-winning certified experts in AWS and Azure and recognized as Microsoft Datacenter Transformation Partner of the Year. Ensono has nearly 2,000 associates around the world and is headquartered in greater Chicago. Visit us at www.ensono.com.
Our company and community is one that focuses on the philosophy of we win together. Our job opportunities will stretch your limits and expose you to cutting edge technologies whether you’re an engineer, developer, products guru, systems and security expert, sales and consulting executive, or an intern looking to gain real experience with a company that will make your résumé — and you — stand out.
We are looking for a passionate hands-on Recruiter with a proactive attitude with the following experience:
- Manage the full life cycle recruiting for multiple requirements – post job descriptions, source passive and active candidates from targeted companies, review candidate resumes/profiles against requirements, conduct thorough screening calls, update internal applicant tracking system, extend offers and negotiate compensation packages, and keep key stakeholders abreast of progress
- Utilize creative recruiting resources and techniques to identify and engage top talent including social media tools, referral programs, user groups, internal and external talent databases
- Deliver a compelling and consistent message to candidates that align with the Ensono brand and values to create a positive candidate experience
- Build consultative partnerships with assigned hiring leaders by providing excellent customer service, and guiding leaders toward best recruiting, and hiring practices.
Skills and Experience:
- Comfortable managing multiple searches at different levels within short timescales
- Strong direct sourcing background (LinkedIn Recruiter, Boolean searching, X-ray)
- Track record of creating great candidate experiences
- Experience partnering with stakeholders and building long term relationships
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to work on own initiative
- Confident communicator and influencer, comfortable talking to people of any level. You understand how best to adapt your approach to your audience
- Great customer service with proven experience using consultative skills to earn the trust of high-level stakeholders
- Ability to adapt to new recruiting technologies – tracking systems, reporting tools, sourcing tools, etc.
- You have a thorough understanding of recruitment processes and strategies and a solid understanding of the employment marketplace and trends in recruiting strategies (with a focus on IT market).
- You are an excellent networker and relationship builder. You adapt easily to working with a variety of people and also virtually in various roles and levels of management in a fast-paced organization.
- You are communicating fluently in English.
What do we offer:
- My Benefit system
- Multisport card
- Private medical care
- Fixed-term employment agreement (maternity cover)
- Life insurance
- Lunch card
- Study leave
- One paid day off for charity events
- Massage sessions
- Chillout zone
- Training and development programs
- Phone allowance