🤓 HR Assistant
🌍 Enxoo | Al. Jerozolimskie 123A, Warszawa🖥 http://www.enxoo.com
#HR, #Recruitment, #Assistant
Shape your career with Enxoo!
Here at Enxoo, we say our middle name is ‘growth’, and there are many reasons behind that 🙂 We work together with Salesforce to offer our clients the most innovative solutions available on the market. We support companies with their relationships with customers, partners and employees, providing advice and software that increases sales, facilitates achieving business goals and encourages business growth.
HR Assistant will focus on supporting our HR team in top talent acquisition and creating the best place to work. This position involves taking part in recruitment process, as well as other HR projects related to employer branding, team development, onboarding, charity and integration events. Must be energetic, result-oriented team player with a “can do” attitude!
What you’ll be doing:
- Supporting our recruitment process and building Candidates database using different methods: direct search, posting job offers, attending events, and all of your crazy ideas
- Actively taking part in employer branding activities and creating content to our social media
- Taking care of our newcomers and organizing onboarding process
- Co - organising team retreats and events
What you’ll need?
- Energetic, outgoing, and friendly demeanor
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and manage time efficiently
- Flexibility and creativity
- Interest in the HR field
- Willingness to learn new things and develop your career in HR
- Command of English (at least C1 in speaking and writing)
- Fluency in Polish
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- Experience in a similar role will be a plus
What we offer:
Working at Enxoo will give you many opportunities to grow and participate in interesting projects and events. You get all the necessary training, an independent position and some challenging tasks, but with the safety net of mentorship from experienced colleagues. You’ll get to work with the newest technological solutions. It’s also a chance to join an awesome team, who works and jokes together 😉 We value sharing our knowledge and helping each other, and to make sure we all get along splendidly, we organize team-building meetings and retreats. And last but not least, we offer various employee benefits (private health care, life insurance, a sports card).
As an HR Assistant you’ll be a part of great HR team whose mission is employee happiness, we hope you’ll help with that as well! 🙂
In addition, we can accommodate flexible work hours and part-time employment (min. 30 hours per week), which means we’re pretty student-friendly 🙂
Visit our Facebook, LinkedIn or Instagram profiles.
We look forward to hearing from you.