🤓 Learning&Development Trainee
🌍 Enxoo | Al. Jerozolimskie 123A, Warszawa🖥 https://enxoo.com/
Shape your career with Enxoo!
Here at enxoo, we say our middle name is ‘growth’, and there are many reasons for that 🙂 We work together with Salesforce to offer our clients the most innovative solutions available on the market. We support companies in their relations with customers, partners and employees, providing advice and software that increases sales, facilitates achieving business goals and encourages business growth.
What you’ll be doing:
First of all you will be participating in the project of creating Enxoo University - an integrated training program for Enxoo employees and cooperating with internal trainers and the People department in particular:
- Gathering information and editing descriptions of training programs
- Website maintaining on Google Site Enxoo University and publishing course’s programs
- Organizing and recording materials for training promotion
- Researching for the training services market
- Organizing training courses, training calendars and registration of participants
What will you need?
- Current student or Graduate; preferable in HR, Marketing, Public Relations, Communication, Information Management
- Interest in HR, preferably in Learning & Development
- Fluent Polish and English
- Can-do attitude, great communication skills and ability to work both with people and data
- Being engaged and creative
- Willingness to share your ideas
- Creative approach to working with flexibility and openness to new challenges and trying out non-standard approaches
- Experience with presentations, spreadsheets, websites, mind maps etc.
- Great organizational skills, independence and focusing on bringing topics to the end
- The ability to cooperate and establish relationships with other people
Nice to have:
- Experience in trainings and/or events coordination, administrative support, project management experience would be an asset not required
- Experience in creating websites, in particular Google Sites
What we offer:
- Internship that may become a permanent job
- Participating in an interesting project where you can learn a lot
- Availability during internship program (min. 20 hours/week)
- Possibility to develop competences in a wide range
- Friendly work atmosphere
- Continuous improvement of knowledge and competences along with more and more interesting challenges
- Possibility to work remotely with occasional meetings in Warsaw office
- Our modern office in Warsaw, which is located in the very center of Warsaw
- Flexible working hours – the possibility of starting work from 8:00 am to 10:00 am – it all depends on your individual arrangements with your team
- Creating individual development paths – we will help you create your own path that you can develop yourself freely and achieve your goals
- Salary adequate to your skills
Visit our Facebook, LinkedIn or Instagram profiles to check out more information about us!
We look forward to hearing from you.