🌍 EonD | Aleja Jana Chrystiana Szucha, Warszawa🖥 http://eond.eu
#recruiter, #rekruter, #research
Welcome to the EonD world!
We are the first talent on-demand network in Central & Eastern Europe. We work for top global strategy and consulting companies across the Middle East and Europe helping them to deliver only the absolute best value for their clients. We do it providing only the top talent in the world as there are no shortcuts in reaching perfection!
We believe that people come first, yet we also understand that technology is critical to empower them and push boundaries of operational excellence to new heights. As such, we not only tap into the most innovative research methods and platforms but also develop our own proprietary technology.
If you subscribe to our ideology, enjoy recruitment and want to be a part of something special, come join us!
About the role
We are looking for an ambitious and energetic Recruiter that will join our dynamically growing team and help us with candidates sourcing. The daily job will primarily revolve around searching and reaching out to the best experts and freelance consultants across the world. Other responsibilities will also include candidates Interviews and assisting them during the hiring process. Liaising with our clients will also be an integral part of your job.
Our offer will be tailored to your profile as we don’t want to classify you by any measure. At EonD your personality, mindset, talent, and competencies are much more important than the CV. Also, our culture is built around interdisciplinary development projects opening doors to often unexpected and exhilarating personal growth opportunities.
What is ahead of you?
- Executing projects for TOP management consulting companies worldwide
- Identifying needs and creating business solutions for our clients
- Effective research for the best in class experts worldwide
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with C-level professionals from all over the world
- Managing recruitment processes in a dedicated project management system
- Developing market analysis for the purposes of a recruitment process
- Working in a diverse, energetic and extremely talented environment
- Individual onboarding, training and development plan based on your talents and skills
If it feels like the things you would like to do, this is the perfect match!
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU
- Prior experience (min. 6 months) in direct search and recruitment processes
- Excellent verbal and written skills in English
- Proficiency in additional European or Asian language would be a plus
- Practical knowledge of LinkedIn Recruiter and Google Search
- Excellent communication skills and ability to build long-lasting relationships with candidates
- Strong analytical skills
- A positive, energetic and constructive approach to work
- Ability to prioritize and manage time effectively
- Possibility of personal development in areas outside of recruitment
- The informal atmosphere and a friendly team
- Office located in the Warsaw city centre
- Possibility to work fully or partially remotely
- Flexible working hours
- Competitive salary
- Innovative startup environment
- Additional development via internal interdisciplinary development projects
Sounds interesting? Go ahead and apply!