🤓 IT Recruiter
🌍 EPAM | Grunwaldzka 472e, Gdańsk🖥 https://careers.epam-poland.pl/careers
#recruiter, #itrecruiter, #it
Since 1993, EPAM has leveraged its software engineering expertise to become a leading global product development, digital platform engineering, and top digital and product design agency. Through its ‘Engineering DNA’ and innovative strategy, consulting, and design capabilities, EPAM works in collaboration with its customers to deliver next-gen solutions that turn complex business challenges into real business outcomes. Today, with customers in over 25 countries, EPAM is considered one of Fortune's 100 Fastest Growing Companies and has been on Forbes' 25 Fastest Growing Public Tech Companies every year of publication since 2013.
We are seeking an IT Recruiter to work collaboratively with Researchers and Hiring Managers to find best-in-class Developers and Tester. Because we work remotely, you can join us from anywhere in Poland. On-boarding and training will be conducted online. The remote option applies only to the Candidates who will be working from any location in Poland.
Because we want you to focus primarily on sourcing and selecting IT candidates, we provide a range of solutions to help you optimize your work. First, you have access to a LinkedIn Recruiter account, which gives you the ability to send unlimited messages and collaborate with other team members. Secondly, our Administrator helps you to arrange technical interviews with candidates. Third, our marketing team supports you in publishing advertisements, preparing marketing materials, and finding new sources of candidates. All this so you can focus on delivering the best candidate experience.
EVERY DAY TASKS:
- Create a pipeline of candidates for various local technology roles from Junior Developers to Solution Architects, not only assessing their fit for our positions but their EPAM fit as well.
- Own full life cycle recruitment including salary research, candidate prep, offers, and closing of candidates.
- Assist in building the local EPAM brand and create channels that will bring quality, active applicants to our pool.
- Deliver qualified candidates to project and business teams with supporting information they will need to assess the candidate.
- Drive the recruitment process end-to-end for specific internal initiatives when needed such as events, projects, third party relationships, etc
- Be a constant contributor for areas of improvement in the recruiting process.
WHAT YOU SHOULD ALREADY HAVE:
- Very good spoken and written English is a must.
- 1,5y+ years of experience as an IT Recruiter ideally with a mix of agency and in-house experience.
- Historic top performer within a recruiting team, utilizing creative techniques to find quality candidates quickly.
- Experience in end-to-end full-cycle recruitment from sourcing to closing the candidate.
- Experience with sourcing tools. (e.g. LinkedIn Recruiter, Google, GitHub, StackOverflow).
- Experience with all administrative tasks within ATS including data entry, candidate tracking, etc.
- Experience in a comprehensive discussion and negotiations of employment conditions.
- Stable employment conditions: contract of employment.
- Flexible working hours and various work modes (stationary, 100% remote, hybrid).
- Language classes (English and Polish).
- Vast opportunities for self-development: online courses and library, experience exchange with colleagues around the world, partial grant of certification.
- Career development center.
- Possibility to take part in both: corporate and startup environments.
- Benefits package (health care, multisport, lunch tickets, petrol vouchers, and shopping vouchers, etc.).