🤓 Lead Analyst
🌍 EPAM Systems | Grunwaldzka 472E, Gdańsk🖥 https://www.epam.com/
#leadership, #analyst, #epam
EPAM is committed to providing our global team of more than 41,150 EPAMers with inspiring careers from day one. EPAMers think creatively and lead with passion and honesty. Our people are the source of our success. We value collaboration, work in partnership with our customers, and strive for the highest standards of excellence. In today’s market conditions, we’re supporting operations for hundreds of clients around the world remotely. No matter where you are located, you’ll join a dedicated, diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential.
Since 1993, EPAM has leveraged its software engineering expertise to become a leading global product development, digital platform engineering, and top digital and product design agency. Through its ‘Engineering DNA’ and innovative strategy, consulting, and design capabilities, EPAM works in collaboration with its customers to deliver next-gen solutions that turn complex business challenges into real business outcomes. Today, with customers in over 25 countries, EPAM is considered one of Fortune's 100 Fastest Growing Companies and has been on Forbes' 25 Fastest Growing Public Tech Companies every year of publication since 2013.
Currently, we're looking for a Lead Analyst.
- Lead team in preparation and filing of SEC periodic reports including Forms 10-Q, 10-K and 8-K, including validating numbers from supporting reports into reporting system WDesk;
- Prepare and review various monthly and quarterly internal reports including reports from SAP, cash flow report and other reports that support disclosures in Forms 10-Q, 10-K and 8-K;
- Lead SEC filings related to XBRL reporting;
- Assist with auditor or management questions and requests during annual and quarterly financial audits and SOX controls audits;
- Act as a point person for questions regarding consolidated results and balance changes between periods and be involved in analyzing financial results for every reporting period;
- Participate in internal projects related to automation and optimization of financial reporting;
- Engage effectively with other functions across the company including Corporate Accounting, Investor Relations and legal entity controllers;
- Analyze applicable accounting rules and peer filings to identify potential areas for improvement;
- Ad-hoc tasks related to reporting or analysis of results;
- ACCA/CPA/DipIFR or similar certification preferred or desire to obtain;
- Minimum 4 years’ accounting experience; Big 4 public accounting experience preferred;
- Extensive knowledge of the US GAAP and/or IFRS concepts;
- Ability to research, read and analyze large amounts of information including US GAAP guidance, other companies’ SEC reports;
- Fluent English;
- Highly detail-oriented, possess proven organizational and analytical skills;
- Ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment;
- Excellent interpersonal and verbal/written communication skills;
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office (formulas, pivots);
- Working experience in SAP is an advantage.
- Willingness to work overtime as needed, particularly during quarterly and annual reporting timeframes