🤓 HR Business Partner
🌍 EPAM Systems | Romualda Traugutta 43/45, Wrocław🖥 https://www.epam.com/
Striving for excellence is in our DNA. Since 1993, we have been helping the world’s leading companies imagine, design, engineer, and deliver software and digital experiences that change the world. We are more than just specialists, we are experts.
Currently we are looking for a HR Business Partner for our Wroclaw office. In this role you will support our Managers and Leaders in all EPAM HR processes. You will act as advisor and support for EPAMers and guide them through the whole employee lifecycle.
- Employee relations: provide support across all areas of employee relations including absence management, disciplinary, grievances, and performance management in accordance with company values, policies, and procedures.
- Employee engagement and retention: stay close to people (leading regular meetings with management and 1:1 with employees) to understand what is driving and keep them committed and engaged when working for EPAM. Understand issues and problems; help design and implement Employee Retention and Employee Engagement initiatives.
- HR policies and procedures: maintain an up-to-date framework of policies and procedures that enable the business to employ, engage, develop, and manage its people in accordance with the company’s values; collect HR data and document workflow in a timely fashion; answer line managers' and employees' HR queries; acting as contact point for HR matters requiring specific subject matter knowledge.
- Learning and development: design and implement learning and development framework that develops management teams' understanding of HR best practice across all areas and fosters a strong leadership culture. Conduct training needs analysis and designs and implement a training plan with input from business and resource management heads.
- Collaborate with the management to ensure best practice is always in place. Provide effective and efficient HR support and advisory to the group, providing guidance and support managers and leaders in labor law aspects regarding whole employee life cycle. Ensure realization of HR processes in assigned units.
- Experience in managing an HR function in a technology or commercial organization.
- Good knowledge and practice of using Polish Labor Law and experience with HR processes such as onboarding, feedback, assessment, engagement surveys, retention actions, salary review will be an asset.
- Ability to work under pressure, manage multiple tasks, set priorities and meet deadlines.
- Commitment to continuously listen and learn, to develop people, and to improve HR practices.
- Good interpersonal skills to establish constructive relationships, build trust, and provide counsel in a thoughtful, sensitive and timely manner; be proactive, confident, energetic and positive.
- Fluency in English.
- Strong business acumen, consulting, analytical, project management, communication, presentation, negotiation, conflict management and problem-solving skill.
- Vast opportunities for self-development: online courses and library, experience exchange with colleagues around the world, partial grant of certification
- English language classes
- Polish language classes for Foreigners
- Career development center
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Possibility to relocate for short and long-term projects (ex. to USA or Switzerland)
- Benefit package (private insurance, health care, multisport, lunch tickets, and shopping vouchers, etc.)
- Possibility to be involved in an international project
- Remote work options
- Mentoring programs with experts that will help you to grow
- Discount on Apple products up to 10%
- Relocation package for foreign applicants as well as for people relocating within Poland