🤓 IT Talent Sourcer
🌍 EPAM SYSTEMS SP. Z O.O. | aleja Grunwaldzka 472E,, Gdańsk🖥 https://careers.epam-poland.pl/company
Since 1993, EPAM has leveraged its software engineering expertise to become a leading global product development, digital platform engineering, and top digital and product design agency. Through its ‘Engineering DNA’ and innovative strategy, consulting, and design capabilities, EPAM works in collaboration with its customers to deliver next-gen solutions that turn complex business challenges into real business outcomes. Today, with customers in over 25 countries, EPAM is considered one of Fortune's 100 Fastest Growing Companies and has been on Forbes' 25 Fastest Growing Public Tech Companies every year of publication since 2013.
We are seeking an IT Talent Sourcer to work collaboratively with Researchers and Hiring Managers to find best-in-class Developers and Tester. Because we work remotely, you can join us from anywhere in Poland. On-boarding and training will be conducted online. The remote option applies only to the Candidates who will be working from any location in Poland.
We are looking for determined, committed people who want to grow in the IT industry. The ideal candidate should be patient, creative, and goal-oriented, and focus on keeping a great candidate experience. Recruitment experience is not required but nice to have.
EVERY DAY TASKS
- Search for a wide range of IT professionals (Engineers, Testers, Developers, and Architects).
- Search for talents using several channels (LinkedIn, GitHub, Stack Overflow, social media).
- Work with the internal database - create a talent pool and updated CV.
- Create job posts and search for candidates on different job boards.
- Implement existing sourcing strategies and create new strategies as the role requires.
- Be involved in market investigation/research.
- Collaborate with recruiters to ensure an efficient process.
WHAT YOU SHOULD ALREADY HAVE
- Very good spoken and written English is a must.
- An analytical, technical, detail-oriented and problem-solving mindset.
- Passionate and dedicated to utilizing sourcing techniques necessary to attract candidates.
- Interest in new Recruiting trends and social media.
- Very good communication and presentation skills, strong interpersonal skills.
- Self-initiative, proactive and enthusiastic person.
AND NICE TO HAVE
- Experience in the sourcing of IT Specialists.
- Experience in recruitment.
- Bachelor or Master's degree in HR/Recruitment-related studies.
- Knowledge of internet search engines, job boards, LinkedIn.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US
- Stable employment conditions: contract of employment.
- Being a part of the experience and creative the TA team.
- Language classes (English and Polish).
- Vast opportunities for self-development: online courses and library, experience exchange with colleagues around the world, partial grant of certification.
- Career development center.
- Possibility to take part in both: corporate and startup environments.
- Benefits package (health care, multisport, lunch tickets, petrol vouchers, and shopping vouchers, etc.)