🤓 Senior Strategic Technical Sourcer
🌍 Equinix | Warsaw Spire, Warszawa🖥 https://www.equinix.com/locations/europe-colocation/poland-colocation/
As a specialist in the TA organisation – a Strategic Sourcer builds and executes all candidate generation strategies in partnership with TA Advisors (Recruiters) and hiring managers. You are engaged from end to end in the recruiting process, focused building diverse talent pipelines, our employer brand and network across the region.
You will have the opportunity to partner across teams and execute sourcing strategies to attract the best Product and IT talent the industry has to offer. This is a great opportunity to be in a high-visibility role as part of a team focused on making an impact on the business while recruiting for smart, innovative talent.
With our EMEA Product and Development Centre based in Warsaw this role has a clear focus on the polish talent market, but we are looking for creative sourcing strategies to attract the best talent across the EMEA region.
- You will need to identify, engage, and assess some of the best technical minds out there. Innovation is the key along with researching and identify new ways of reaching candidates
- Networking and engaging with the best tech talent in the market
- Direct Sourcing of candidates based on selection criteria agreed with along with recruiter and the hiring manager
- Act as first point of contact for interested candidates and ensure a positive candidate experience
- Provide regular, relevant reporting on resourcing statistics and benchmark progress
- Work closely with internal partners including Talent Branding and TA Pathways team on campaigns and initiatives to increase diversity and brand awareness in the market
Proactive Sourcing & Outreach (Passive Talent)
- Creation and execution of LinkedIn Recruiter search projects aligned to current vacancies
- Drive conversion from passive to active by positive presenting Equinix in the market
- Outline Equinix market position and USPs, and build external candidates’ knowledge of opportunity fit, level, and comp match
- Be authentic with external talent and make exploring opportunities with Equinix easy – both now, and in the future
- Extensive Talent Acquisition Sourcing experience across Product and IT in the IT, software, or digital sector is essential
- Experience in a full-lifecycle, research or pure sourcing role gained within a complex corporate, RPO or agency environment
- In-depth knowledge of the EMEA tech talent market with focus on Poland
- Strong systems administration and analytical skills, ability to meet deadlines
- Strong communication skills, excellent relationship building skills and eagerness to succeed
- You will thrive in working with business leaders and should be comfortable taking insight to the business, and to challenge to status quo
- Fluency in English is required, good Polish language knowledge is beneficial
What we offer
The opportunity to leave your mark in a company that is growing quickly and still manages to keep a pioneer spirit. We offer a competitive salary and a great opportunity to build and expand your experience in an international environment. This is a key hire for the team and will take a lead role in defining this specialist capability for the EMEA business.