🤓 Junior Engagement&Development Specialist
🌍 ERGO Technology & Services | Rzemieślnicza 33, Sopot🖥 https://ets-career.com/
#development, #engagement, #HR
- Providing training administration support (i.e. sessions scheduling, venue and logistics organization, training reporting)
- Maintain curriculum database and training records
- Monitor and manage the training budget
- Send and analyse the surveys of the trainings
- Support & organizing onboarding process in the company
- Organisation and support of employer branding activities
- Support HR projects
- Support fellow members of the Engagement & Development team
- One year of professional experience in international environment in human resources
- Good knowledge of English (B2)
- Good knowledge of MS Office ( MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- Proactive communication and interpersonal skills for building good relationships with the team and the other areas in the company
- Ability to take responsibility for the tasks realization
- Fulfilling commitments and willingness to show initiative
- Able to manage multiple projects and set up priorities simultaneously
What do we offer?
- Let&s be fit - We realize that most of us need assistance to stay in shape and good health. That's why we provide every employee with a medical package coverage and co-finance a sports card. Additionally, we support a number of sports sections, and, you can even join our yoga team in the summer to practice yoga on the roof!
- Let&s be balanced - Work-life balance is essential for us. That's why we offer our employees flexible working hours, pet-friendly offices, and if you would like to stay with your pet at home, a remote work environment. However, it won't be easy to stay at home with our in-office gaming room.
- Let&s be smart - Staying up-to-date with all the new systems and technologies is not an easy task. That's why we have an extensive training and workshops offer, both in-house and with external providers. We organize hackathons and meetups, which are an excellent opportunity for our specialists to showcase their expertise. On top of that, we offer digital learning platforms, language courses, and a library.
- Let&s be responsible - We love to see the difference we make together with our CSR projects. That's why we are always open to new projects, and we would love to include you in our next charity event!
- Let&s be fun - At ET&S we love not only to work but also relax together. Sports events like company-wide bike race, or maybe a film marathon in our cinema room? Don't worry; we got it covered! Maybe you have a passion and would love to make an event out of it? Sure! We will help you!
- Let&s be diverse - At ET&S we create a working environment free of prejudice and exclusion. Each member of our team can experience being valued, regardless of his or her gender, nationality, religious beliefs, disabilities, age, and sexual orientation or identity. Your wide range of qualifications, experiences, and ways of thinking are of great benefit to us!