🤓 Employer Branding Leader
7 000 - 10 000 PLN brutto
🌍 Espeo Software Sp. z o.o. | Baraniaka 6, Poznań🖥 http://www.espeo.eu
#socialmedia, #EB, #employerbranding
Espeo is a software development company with a strong international presence. Born in Finland and headquartered in Poland, we've built a team that values transparent communication, efficiency, and craftsmanship. With new projects coming in, we're seeking an experienced Employer Branding Leader to join our company.
Performing this role you’ll be focused on raising brand awareness and creating an excellent workplace. This is not an ordinary EB role but an exciting opportunity to work with a team of passionate specialists! We need the brightest mind to match our rapidly expanding business needs while spreading the Espeo spirit around.
You’ll use your strong market knowledge and communication skills to tell our story and engage with key talent pools across Europe (yes, we are growing!). It will be important that you collaborate with EB partners to define tactics and attract the best talents and drive results for recruiting pipelines for the company.
What do we offer? 🔝🔝
- Salary 8000 - 12 000 PLN + VAT or 7000 - 10000 PLN gross (UoP),
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to work up to 80% remotely: we value work-life balance and respect your needs,
- Paid time off,
- Private medical healthcare: since we put health first,
- Multisport card: a sound body (& mind) for everyone,
- Work equipment (laptop, accessories): Macbook or Dell? It’s all up to you!
- Close cooperation with our EB Consultant - Maja Gojtowska, because we work only with the best experts!
- Training budget (PLN 3 500/ year): we are growing, not only as a company. That’s why your development matters the most.
Your key responsibilities:
- Cooperation with the excellent HR & EB Team in updating and implementing EB strategy in accordance with the challenging recruitment needs,
- Implementing social media brand awareness campaigns,
- Creating candidate experience in line with the company EVP,
- Searching for new innovative ways to find candidates and fill company recruitment needs,
- Producing and analyzing performance analytics of our digital platforms,
- Close cooperation with Marketing Team on building Espeo brand internationally,
- Know & track the tech landscape and relevant industry events and ensure Espeo has a presence where beneficial,
- Planning and executing branding and recruiting events on and off-site,
- Producing content for all digital platforms including building our career pages and blog sites for all digital assets and managing our presence on LinkedIn, Facebook, and various external sites,
- Cooperation with Creative Agencies and contractors.
Our perfect match:
- Experience (3+ yrs) Employer Branding Specialist: to help us boost Espeo spirit to the next level, 🚀
- Strong understanding and experience in recruitment marketing,
- The ability to utilize metrics to demonstrate success in building/strengthening a company’s employer branding proposition (because we believe that at the end of the day the numbers (and smiling faces) will show us the real results),
- Experience in leading end-to-end brand awareness/ marketing campaigns from strategy and planning through to successful execution and analysis. Excellent knowledge of Facebook Ads Manager, Linkedin Campaign Manager, Google Analytics, and similar tools,
- Familiarity with the IT industry: do you listen to Biznes w IT and Praktyczny podcast? Are you up to date with blog articles from @Maja Gojtowska and @Olga Żółkiewicz? If yes (and that’s only the beginning), we’ll surely trust your best practices selection!
- Enthusiasm to working on internal EB events/initiatives: this role is all about working with and FOR people,
- Excellency in speaking and writing in English (C1+ level): at Espeo we work in a diverse team for International clients,
- The ability to present and speak publicly.
If the described position matches your qualifications and experience, make sure to apply and we will get back to you within 2 working days. We will challenge you to make up something creative and present it at our final recruitment meeting. Don’t hesitate, the perfect job offer DOES exist in Espeo Software! 🤗