🤓 Recruitment Manager
🌍 Espeo Software Sp. z o.o. | Baraniaka 6, Poznań🖥 http://www.espeo.eu
#management, #leadership, #recruitment
Espeo is a software development company with a solid international presence. Born in Finland and headquartered in Poland, we've built a team that values transparent communication, efficiency, and craftsmanship. With new projects coming in, we're seeking an experienced Recruitment Manager to join our company.
Performing this role, you'll be focused on scaling our recruitment. Your goal will be to grow our company with 100 new employees in different positions, primarily IT developers and testers.
This is not an ordinary HR role but an exciting opportunity to work with a team of passionate specialists! We need the brightest mind to match our rapidly expanding business.
What do we offer? 🔝🔝
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to work up to 50% from home office: we value work-life balance and respect your needs,
- Paid time off,
- Private medical healthcare: since we put health first,
- Multisport card: a sound body (& mind) for everyone,
- Work equipment (laptop, accessories): Macbook or Dell? It's all up to you!
- Close cooperation with our EB Team and external Recruitment Consultant
- Training budget (PLN 3 500/ year): we are growing, not only as a company. That's why your development matters the most.
- Develop sustainable plans and strategies for talent acquisition and hiring to scale our recruitment.
- Implementing new techniques for sourcing candidates
- Create and constantly improve an efficient hiring process
- Conveying company values in the process
- Fills senior-level / management positions in a time-efficient manner
- Manage the recruitment team
- Managing cooperation with recruitment agencies
- Cooperate with the executive team to establish recruitment goals
- Keep track of all recruiting metrics, like cost-per-hire, time-to-hire
- Advising the Hiring Managers on selecting effective interviewing techniques
- Recommending ways for improving the employer brand of our company
- Reviewing recruitment software for suggesting the best options for our company
- Researching and choosing suitable options for job advertising
- Participating in career and technology events with potential candidates
- Cooperation with EB Team
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Supervisory responsibilities for the recruitment team.
- Recruiting, interviewing, hiring, and trains new team members.
- Overseeing the daily workflow of the department.
- Providing constructive feedback to recruiters
- Training and developing recruiters
- Reporting on team effectiveness
Supervisory responsibilities for agencies.
- Selecting agencies
- Negotiating and signing contracts with them
- Coordinating agencies work and deliver goals
- Reporting on agencies performance
Our perfect match:
- Experience (5+ yrs) IT Recruitment Specialist on Polish IT Market
- Experience as Recruitment Manager (2+)
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills.
- Highly organized and result-driven.
- Experience in working and building relationships with other managers
- The ability to utilize metrics in daily work
- Excellency in speaking and writing in English (C1+ level): at Espeo, we work in a diverse team for International clients
- Eager to learn and understand our processes.
- Keen to discuss options with people that challenge ideas
If the described position matches your qualifications and experience, make sure to apply, and we will get back to you within two working days.