🤓 Executive Assistant
🌍 Estimote, Inc. | ul. Krakusa 11, Kraków🖥 https://estimote.com/
We're the Estimote team, and we're building an Operating System for the physical world. This ambitious mission is something that's never been done before and requires a full-stack approach, combining all of our in-house competences and expertise.
Smooth company operations require attracting top talent, sourcing the best components, and delivering delightful customer experiences. We operate under the ever-changing world of rapid innovation cycles.
To make that happen, we need an executive assistant who can bring order to chaos. Someone who can control the growth of entropy and put it to good use by funneling it into a structured, efficient process.
As an executive assistant, you'll help company executives to make decisions quickly and successfully. You'll help them get the information they need, prioritize tasks, and give feedback.
With your help, we can make the impossible possible!
What you will be doing?
- You will collect and drive a list of key decisions our leadership team needs to make each day, such as things to sign, docs to review, important emails, invitations, deadlines, reminders, etc.
- You will be responsible for the complex executive’s calendar management, including coordination of internal and external meetings across international time zones (e.g. for the US) keeping ahead of scheduling conflicts.
- You will manage exec's email, in certain circumstances constructing and sending emails on their and Estimote’s behalf.
- You will be coordinating administrative tasks such as drafting sensitive correspondence and documents, tracking and monitoring pending business issues for follow-up and execution. This will also include calls or on-site visits at tax offices and other official units.
- Sometimes you will make small research, prepare presentation materials, agendas, and you will also cooperate with the marketing team to coordinate meet-ups, talks, and interviews.
What skillset do we expect?
- For at least 3 years, you’ve been working as an Executive Assistant / Executive Administrative Assistant or similar role.
- Your verbal and written communication skills are top-notch.
- You are proficient in written and spoken English (level C1+ or higher).
- You are proficient in written and spoken Polish.
- You are a self-starter with excellent time management skills.
- You are a detail-oriented and creative problem-solver with a can-do attitude.
- You easily connect with others and make them feel comfortable around you.
- You are tech-savvy and are not afraid to quickly learning new technologies and tools.
- You are proficient with software such as Google Docs, Spreadsheets, Slack, and Zoom.
- You are trustworthy. You will be given a lot of access to important documents, management discussions, competitive secrets, etc.
- You have a start-up background or experience working in a hyper-growth environment.
- You are passionate about tech, and you are eager to learn plenty about the latest technologies.
- You have previous experience with venture capital fundraising or investor relationships.
What do we offer?
- Flexibility - You can work remotely or in one of our offices in Kraków, Poland or New York and San Francisco. It's really up to you.
- Family Friendly - We know how life works and have kids ourselves. We keep the right work-life balance and help you enjoy family time.
- Stock Options - Everyone owns a part of Estimote. This is our company and all team members receive stock-plan to benefit from our future growth.
- Great Culture - We are really serious about the culture and have number of company events and initiatives to foster feedback and transparency.
Ready to change your life?
Apply now for this role!