🤓 Recruiter / HR Generalist
8 000 - 10 000 PLN brutto
🌍 eStoreMedia | Al. KEN 18/2, Warszawa🖥 http://www.estoremedia.com
#Digital, #IT, #HR
Are you an experienced recruiter / HR Specialist ?
Would you like to grow and develop in HR?
Join me and my company eStoreMedia!
eStoreMedia is a high-growth technology company that develops B2B Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) data and analytics tools. Our state-of-the-art technologies such as eStoreCheck, that serves our Fortune 500 clients alongside our world-class client success team provide intelligence and insights that help some of the world’s leading and best-loved consumer brands sell their products in online stores. Our technology monitors and analyzes consumer products on thousands of e-retailers and marketplaces, and automates tasks that help brands increase sales by improving their position. We run projects in over 30 countries and on every continent. You can find out more at: www.estoremedia.com
RECRUITER/ HR GENERALIST
Location: Warsaw (Metro Kabaty) – hybrid work (2-3 days office)
What is this role about?
You will be a crucial member of the newly formed HR team. Your role will be to support the organization and managers in building and developing engaged and effective teams and individuals.
- lead (create, develop and execute) the recruitment process (employer branding, sourcing, selection, pre-onboarding) in the areas of IT/Client Success / Operations & others, with the cooperation of external recruitment agencies and internal team,
- participate and/ or lead other projects in HR as onboarding internal communication, training and development, employee’s engagement, performance management, hr analytics, compensation, etc. – depending on skills and preferences😊
- analyse job/trends market around and propose implement solutions adjustable to the needs of organization and employees,
- create, implement and improve processes and policies around HR,
- co-operate with management team and employees as a business & people partner,
Is this your profile?
- 2-3 years of experience in recruitment processes at the roles of mid/senior specialists at IT/Marketing/ Commercial in B2B business (digital, marketing, IT),
- fluency in English (speaking and writing – B2) - international environment,
- interest and/ or some experience in development at HR areas at the organization,
- proactivity, ability to work independently on agreed projects and objectives,
- some knowledge/experience in agile ways of working, methods, and tools,
- fundamentals of labour law regulations and legal issues related to the employment,
- the ability to work in a very dynamic organization and adjust implemented solutions, practices, and tools to the company situation and needs,
- good analytical skills and ability to work with KPI’ and data-analytics attitude at your work
- as a plus: experience in star-up, technological company and/or marketing /commercial areas,
We can offer YOU:
- the ability to work in a fast-growing organization at an international level,
- possibility to participate in diverse areas of HR,
- depending on seniority and level of experience – leading or/and supporting role in different areas of HR
- environment that tries to combine „start ‘up” attitude at actions with a „mature, structured” approach to processes and systems,
- competitive salary with benefits (medical, sports, free lunches) and other activities for the employees,
- some fun, good atmosphere, likeable and helpful team (dogs as well😉 if you like),
- „Me” as a partner – check my co-workers opinion at: Urszula Druzd-Niedźwiedź | LinkedIn
Sounds interesting? Apply! Not convinced? Invite me on Linkedin and have a chat😊