🤓 Office Manager
4 500 - 6 000 PLN brutto
🌍 Esvelo | 27 grudnia 3, Poznań🖥 https://esvelo.com/
#office, #officemanager, #administration
Esvelo is an end-to-end business partner who provides comprehensive solutions for building, launching, and promoting digital products. Our team builds projects innovative on a global level such as our latest creation - SuperBid. We are focused on filling the gap between app development and blockchain innovation. Our tech stack’s experience also covers dozens of IT products from fintech, automotive, biotech, entertainment, or even military industries.
We put a strong emphasis on best lean & agile practices, teamwork, market research, and validation to maximize the success of our ventures. Our goal is to shape the future of innovation and help our clients to adjust, grow, and scale in an evolving tech ecosystem. Besides, we are all entrepreneurs at heart, so we have the support and space to discover, design and develop our own innovative ideas.
As an Office Manager, you’ll be responsible for the smooth functioning of the office in Poznan. If you are a cheerful and communicative person, feel strong about finding creative solutions, avoiding potential problems, and you love working with people, we would love to speak with you.
In this position we would see a person who is:
- ready for performing a variety of tasks,
- able to prioritize and solve problems, and act independently,
- positive, with a can-do attitude,
- proactive, highly organized with attention to details.
What you will do:
- Taking care of the office space and its proper functioning.
- Managing office supplies, deliveries, orders and purchases.
- Office equipment management (inventory, orders, complaints) and cooperation with the helpdesk.
- Cooperation with the financial department (invoices, payments).
- Document handling (contracts, insurance policies, correspondence).
- Organizing company events (such as Office Day, company retreats), business trips, and meetings.
- Cooperation with external contractors (e.g. English teachers, coworking spaces, cleaning companies etc.).
- Building internal communication.
- Cooperation with other departments within the company.
- At least 1,5 years of professional experience as an Office Manager or other relevant position.
- Advanced English (oral and written).
- Knowledge of G Suite.
- Proactive approach.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Openness to feedback.
- Strong attention to details.
- Excellent organizational skills, task prioritization, ability to balance multiple tasks.
- Forward thinking, ability to anticipate and come up with solutions.
- Strong self-management skills.
- Analytical mind and the ability to conduct research in various areas.
- Enjoys working with people.
- Great impact on the company and the ability to implement your own ideas.
- Company’s integrations.
- Free English lessons.
- Ability to work in a truly international environment.
- Long-term cooperation.