🤓 HR Generalist
🌍 Evionica | Aleja Stanów Zjednoczonych 51, Warszawa🖥 https://evionica.com
As the HR Generalist for Evionica, your primary responsibility for this role is providing advice, guidance, and support HRBP and making our employees happy.
You will create with us a great work environment that attracts extraordinary people. What does it mean in detail? You will work closely with internal eNps score, and based on that, deliver HR Projects like the Career Path, Development Program, Benefit Offers. You will take care of the whole employee cycle like onboarding, Off-boarding. You will also support recruitment and provide the best customer experience for our Candidates.
We are looking for an experienced HR professional who enjoys driving engagement and building organizational scalability. No day is the same, and the ideal fit is someone who thrives in a dynamic organization where every new idea is more than welcome.
- Co-create a great workplace and culture that supports us with making aviation ready for the next generation of aviation professionals,
- Spread the approach of open and caring feedback across the company,
- Support HRBP to provide the best opportunities for people's growth,
- Understand our mission and how what you do helps in accelerating at airplanes speeds,
- Coordinate all people-related projects,
- Running the whole employee work cycle to ensure everyone feels well and employee satisfaction is at a remarkably high level,
- 3+ years of HR experience, a fast-growing organization in new tech will be a plus,
- Hands-on experience across the HR disciplinary including recruiting, employee relations, Comp&Ben, L&D,
- Have Agile, Lean, and Service Design at one's fingertips,
- Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken,
- Experience in adapting work style to fit the needs of the teams,
- Fluency in English,
- Effectively handle multiple priorities, organize workload, and meet deadlines,
- A burning desire to work for the most innovative company on the planet to change the aviation world.
- A lot of trust, independence, and autonomy,
- A hybrid model of work,
- A B2B contract or full-time permanent contract ("Umowa o Pracę - UoP") as you prefer,
- Flexible working hours,
- Multisport fitness card,
- Private medical package with Luxmed.