🤓 HR Specialist
🌍 Evolution Gaming | Centrum, Warszawa🖥 https://www.evolution.com/careers/engineering/
#senior, #specialist, #administration
Evolution is a leading international B2B provider of games and services in online casino. Operating in the forefront of our industry, we offer a turn-key solution for casino operators. Our licensees' players can move flawlessly between mobile, tablet and desktop to play slots or live casino, which feature real tables with real dealers in real-time. Our innovative and high-quality offer includes brands like Evolution Live, Red Tiger and NetEnt, and multiple award-winning international player product favorites, such as Crazy Time, Lightning Roulette and Gonzo's Quest. Evolution is listed on Nasdaq Nordic with a MCAP of EUR 20 + BN.
Across our 20+ sites, we have 10 000+ people working in the fields of Product Innovation, Software Development, Game Presenters & Hosts, IT-support, Facility & Studio build as well as support services. Evolution provides a dynamic and creative work environment with a unique opportunity for the right people to enhance their skills and drive their passion. Our culture is rooted in Evolution's core values ALIVE, do RIGHT and work TOGETHER and we operate guided by our vision to become the leading supplier of online casino in the world.
As an HR Specialist, you will form part of the HR team and will provide HR support to the business. Reporting to the HR Manager, you will assist with daily HR admin tasks and duties as well as act as first level support to employees on HR related matters, including the resolution of employee relations issues such as disciplinaries, grievances and absence management. You will work closely with the HR Manager providing support on a variety of HR related projects.
- First line support to employees and managers for any HR related inquiries.
- Issue employment contracts and Employee Handbook to new starters as required.
- Issue relevant documentation associated with salary increases and promotions and any other employment related documentation.
- Partner with the TA team to support with on-boarding of new starters.
- Conduct employee induction.
- Maintain employee files as well as manage holidays, sickness, and other absences.
- Support with organising appraisals and disciplinaries as required.
- Providing advice and support to line managers regarding performance management and basic ER queries.
- Create and maintain records for new starters and leavers.
- Process documentation with the appropriate government authorities including Tax and Social Security Departments.
- Manage work permit process for Portugal if applicable.
- Managing all HR files to ensure they are kept up to date.
- Support with HRIS implementation and management (SagePeople).
- Take ownership for HR information systems, maintaining data, running reports and developing standard reports as required.
- Support with writing and implementing policies and procedures.
- Support with HR projects as required.
- General HR administration duties as required to include scanning and filing.
- Any other duties as required
- Proven experience within a client facing HR role in a fast paced, fast growing organization.
- Up to date knowledge of employment legislation and ability to manage basic ER issues.
- Approachable and understanding, with strong communication skills both in Polish and in English (both verbal and written).
- Proactive and exceptionally organized with excellent attention to detail.
- Experience managing stakeholders with the ability to build strong working relationships effectively.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to adapt to change.
- Ability to work on own initiative and manage own workload effectively, whilst working closely with the team.
- Motivated and able to overcome obstacles that come with working a high-volume environment.
- Experience working with SagePeople would be considered a plus
- Competitive salary
- Professional and dynamic work environment
- Friendly and fun team of self-driven individuals
- Non-trivial challenges
- Endless opportunities for personal development
- Health benefits and other perks