🤓 IT Recruiter
5 600 - 6 500 PLN brutto
🌍 EWL S.A. | Aleje Jerozolimskie 142B, Warszawa🖥 https://ewl.com.pl/
About the project
In 2020 tens of millions people have come to the EU in search of work.
We are EWL. In 2020 we helped over 20,000 of these foreigners find work and housing, legalize their stay and acclimate to the EU. This makes us a European leader with a fast beating heart based in Poland.
Cross-border employment is complicated and risky. We are simplifying the process. We are building a platform that will transparently connect employees and employers from different countries. We want to change the way global labour migration takes place.
In 2021 more than 150 million people worldwide will leave their home countries in search of work abroad. We have a lot of work to do.
- Proactively manage full cycle of recruitment process from initial requisition to final placement of candidates for technical roles: source, select, screen, interview and recommend candidates.
- Responsibility for internal and external recruitment processess for a full range of roles, from junior level to expert positions.
- Working directly with the client to discuss the candidate profile.
- Cooperation with the sales department and internal hiring managers.
- Implement improvements and new standards in the hiring area.
- Proposing and executing Employer Branding initiatives.
- 2+ years of working as a IT Sourcer / Recruiter in a fast-paced tech startup or similar environment.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree.
- Proven work experience as a Technical Recruiter: agency or in-house experience.
- Deep understanding of the technical hiring landscape and complexity of global talent markets.
- Technical skills: understand the technical specifications of advertised roles.
- Excellent sourcing skills across a variety of channels as well as a developed network in the international technology market.
- Ability to create and maintain an excellent candidate experience.
- Ability to be proactive and to build strong relationships.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Possibility to grow within a multicultural work environment with a flat structure and direct, informal communication
- A secure job position in an exponentially growing comapny
- Flexible working environment
- Full-time employment
- Remote work