🤓 Mobility Specialist
🌍 Exadel | Emilii Plater, Warszawa🖥 http://exadel.com/
Work at Exadel - Who We Are:
Since 1998, Exadel has been engineering its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 1000+ employees in development centers across America, Europe, and Asia. Our people drive Exadel’s success, and they are at the core of our values, so Exadel is a people-first cultured company.
When you join our team, you'll be immersed in a culture where teammates always help each other achieve better results. We believe that together we are greater and that we can find brilliant solutions by sharing ideas.
- At least one year of experience working as a Mobility Specialist or HR Administrator responsible for relocation topics
- Fluent Polish and English language (another language would be a plus (preferably Russian))
- Knowledge of Polish relocation regulations
- Strong cross-cultural awareness
- Excellent attention to detail
- Must have a positive attitude with excellent customer service skills
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written) with the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Manage the international relocation process for foreign candidates and employees who want to move to Poland whilst ensuring exceptional candidate experience and service is provided at all times.
- Prepare the relocation documents according to the Polish legislation
- Assist employees and his families with legalization of stay in Poland (karta pobytu, Blue Card)
- Serve as the main point of contact for foreigners throughout the relocation process
- Provide ongoing advice and support to relocated employees
- Representing the company in front of local Authorities entitled to issue visas and work permits and keep track on the visa process for each relocated candidate
- Assist in managing all tax compliance programmes, and support tax preparation services with authorisation list
- Coordinate tax equalisation settlements, payments and collections
Advantages of Working with Exadel:
- You can build your expertise with our Sales Support team, who provide assistance with existing and potential projects
- You can join any Exadel Community or create your own to communicate with like-minded colleagues
- You can participate in continuing education as a mentor or speaker. You will not only be emotionally but also financially rewarded for mentoring.
- You can take part in internal and external meetups as a speaker or listener. We support you in broadening your horizons and encourage knowledge sharing for all of our employees
- You can learn English with the support of native speakers
- You can take part in cultural, sporting, charity, and entertainment events
- Working at Exadel means always upgrading your skills and proficiency, so we provide plenty of opportunities for professional development. If you’re looking for a challenge that will lead you to the next level of your career, you’ve found the right place
- We work hard to ensure honest and open relations between employees and leadership, so our offices are friendly environments