🤓 Mobility Specialist
🌍 Exadel | Emilii Plater, Warszawa🖥 https://exadel.com/
Currently we are looking for an experienced Mobility Specialist to join our team.
Work at Exadel - Who We Are:
Since 1998, Exadel has been engineering its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 1700+ employees in development centers across America, Europe, and Asia. Our people drive Exadel’s success, and they are at the core of our values, so Exadel is a people-first cultured company.
When you join our team, you'll be immersed in a culture where teammates always help each other achieve better results. We believe that together we are greater and that we can find brilliant solutions by sharing ideas.
- At least one year of experience working as a Mobility Specialist or HR Administrator responsible for relocation topics
- Knowledge of relocation regulations
- Strong cross-cultural awareness
- Excellent attention to detail
- Must have a positive attitude with excellent customer service skills
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written) with the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Manage the international relocation process for foreign candidates and employees whilst ensuring exceptional candidate experience and service is provided at all times
- Prepare the relocation documents
- Assist employees and their families with legalization
- Serve as the main point of contact for foreigners throughout the relocation process
- Provide ongoing advice and support to relocated employees
- Representing the company in front of local Authorities entitled to issue visas and work permits and keep track on the visa process for each relocated candidate
- Assist in managing all tax compliance programmes, and support tax preparation services with authorisation list
- Coordinate tax equalisation settlements, payments and collections