🤓 Research/Recruiting Specialist
🌍 expert group | Centrum, Poznań🖥 http://www.expertgroup.ch
#german, #zdalnie, #bethenextexpert
WHO'S WAITING FOR YOU?
expert group brings together interdisciplinary specialists with expertise in the following areas: Business Coaching, Talent Acquisition and Customer Acquisition. Around 20 employees at three locations in Zurich, Munich and Krakow work for numerous national and international clients from various sectors: from IT, ICT, industry & technology to finance & banking, HVAC and healthcare. Our team in Krakow focuses on identifying the right talent for our clients, building relationships with potential candidates and maintaining these relationships over the long term.
If you want to get to know us better, just contact us or check out our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/expertgroup.ch
- You support our well-known clients from the DACH region in their search for specialists and managers.
- You are responsible for candidate search using all available channels (social media such as LinkedIn Recruiter, XING TalentManager, internal database, etc.).
- Candidate profiles are identified by you and assessed against client requirements.
- One of your tasks is the recruitment and acquisition of experts in various fields, i.e. you establish the initial contact with potential candidates by phone or in writing.
- Applicant management, reviewing application documents, conducting telephone interviews and coordinating appointments are part of your daily tasks.
- With your eye for detail and quick perception, you are capable of cracking the trickiest profiles.
- The preparation of reports and candidate lists for clients and internal use is also part of your duties.
- You will implement your numerous ideas by contributing to the continuous development of our recruiting and marketing strategy.
- You are an inquisitive and innovative person who will enrich our team with your commitment and positive attitude towards life.
- Relevant experience with sourcing tools (LinkedIn, CV database, X Ray searches, GitHub, StackOverflow, etc) will be an asset.
- Your German skills are at a good level and you are willing to develop them intensively.
- Affinity for IT platforms/systems and social media trends/tools characterize you.
- You are linguistically skilled and enjoy interacting with people with your open manner.
- With your affinity for IT platforms/systems and social media trends/tools, you will find yourself in the world of recruitment.
- You are an organizational talent and have a high degree of creativity and curiosity.
- Your acumen and analytical thinking will bring you the perfect start in our team.
WHAT MAKES THIS OFFER UNIQUE?
- Flexible working hours or work-life balance are not just empty words for us. There are students, working mothers and part-time employees among us, but also early risers and late risers, so we understand many lifestyles and situations;
- Regardless of your work experience and education, you have 26 days of holiday a year with us;
- We have a truly flat hierarchy and short decision-making channels. We appreciate working with our superiors and with each other as equals, giving and receiving impulses;
- Every year we also travel together! So far we have visited Malta, Porto, Amsterdam and Barcelona - and we are currently planning our next company event! Guess where we're going this year?
- Would you like to work from anywhere from time to time? No problem - working from home or "everywhereyouwant" office is also possible ;-)
- We have fun together not only at work, that's why we celebrate our birthdays as well as big and small successes together;
- In addition to an attractive salary, your personal and professional development is important to us, which is why we provide you with a training budget and language tuition in English and German;
- Private health insurance and multi-sport cards help us to keep you fit, not only in your mind ;-)