🌍 Factor Law | Kazimierza Wielkiego 3, Wrocław🖥 https://www.factor.law/
#recruiter, #end2end, #recruitment
Factor is the leader in next-generation solutions for complex legal work at scale. Clients turn to us for real solutions to big problems, ranging from one-off regulatory projects to long-term managed services. Factor leverages modernized processes, smart resourcing constructs, and the best of legal technology to help clients overcome the limitations of the traditional in-house and law firm models.
We are comprised of more than 400 lawyers, legal specialists, technologists, and process consultants across Europe and North America, and we’re growing and seeking a Recruitment Associate to join our People Team in our Wroclaw Center of Excellence.
What’s the role?
The Recruiter will help to develop creative sourcing strategies and will be tasked with ensuring we hire the best candidates through passive and active sources. We are a lean team; business is rarely “as-usual.” As such, the sourcing specialist will need to be comfortable operating very autonomously with an ability to juggle many competing priorities.
Specifically, this role is accountable for:
- Developing a strong understanding of the search profile
- Developing and implementing a creative sourcing strategy leveraging both passive and active sources including postings, social networking, internet research, referrals, and cold calling, including ATS, social media, user groups, professional associations and direct recruiting
- Support recruiting team in analyzing demand and implementing recruiting strategies to develop candidate pools for future needs
- Research and analyze candidate compensation packages
- Coaching candidates on what to expect throughout the entirety of the interview process (including interview path, compensation expectations, interviewer feedback, and timing)
- Assisting in data management – updating and maintaining candidate records
- Providing funnel and pipeline metrics, relevant industry research, and other data to offer transparency to hiring managers around search processes and the talent market
- Supporting special projects as needed, including talent brand initiatives, recruiting events (e.g., campus recruitment), and candidate experience initiatives
- Assist with systems administration and onboarding processes.
First and foremost, successful candidates must be fits for our unique operating environment and culture: high-growth, innovative, lean, and values-driven. As such, successful candidates must be highly capable in each the following dimensions (among others): adaptability, curiosity, resourcefulness, analytical thinking/problem solving, proactivity, taking initiative, teamwork, thought leadership, credibility, and operating with/through a lean team.
Beyond these characteristics, here are the required skills, knowledge, capabilities, and education:
- Experience of working in a recruiting function either as part of an in-house function or agency
- Goal and action orientation with ability and desire to work towards targets within a team environment
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Enjoys working in a fast paced environment
- Meticulous attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- Superb written skills
- Thrives in both individual and team environments.
- High level of professionalism and outstanding judgment.
- Self-motivated and capable of handling multiple tasks simultaneously in a fast paced environment. Works well under pressure and with time constraints.
- Fluent in English.
- 2 years recruiting experience preferred
- Candidates with non-traditional backgrounds (e.g., sales, management consulting, and marketing) are encouraged to apply
- Working in English on daily basis
- Corporate experience / Experience of working for a global team.