🤓 Senior Recruitment Manager
🌍 Factor Law | Kazimierza Wielkiego 3, Wrocław🖥 https://www.factor.law/
Factor is the leader in next-generation solutions for complex legal work at scale. Clients turn to us for real solutions to big problems, ranging from one-off regulatory projects to long-term managed services. Factor leverages modernized processes, smart resourcing constructs, and the best of legal technology to help clients overcome the limitations of the traditional in-house and law firm models.
We are comprised of more than 400 lawyers, legal specialists, technologists, and process consultants across Europe and North America, and we’re growing! Join us!
Our Senior Manager will assist the business with planning for future hires, providing expert advice in all manner of recruitment related activities and ensuring we hire the right people at the right time. The main focus of the role will be liaising with business leaders, hiring managers, providing advice and ensuring we hire the best talent on the market. You will be tasked with ensuring we hire the best candidates through passive and active sources.
Specifically, this role is accountable for:
- Developing a strong understanding of our business and talent pooling effectively
- Managing the recruitment team members involved in our Wroclaw operations
- Supporting the business with identifying talent and advising on regional best practice guidelines
- Co-ordinating our systems including our ATS, social media, LinkedIn etc
- Support the global recruiting team in analysing demand and implementing recruiting strategies to develop candidate pools for future needs;
- Research and analyse candidate compensation packages and external market data
- Process improvements in line with best practice and innovative recruitment procedures
- Assisting in data management and reports relevant to the business
- Providing funnel and pipeline metrics, relevant industry research, and other data to offer transparency to hiring managers around search processes and the talent market.
- Supporting special projects as needed, including talent brand initiatives, recruiting events (e.g., campus recruitment), and candidate experience initiatives.
First and foremost, successful candidates must be fits for our unique operating environment and culture: high-growth, innovative, lean, and values-driven. As such, successful candidates must be highly capable in each the following dimensions (among others): adaptability, curiosity, resourcefulness, analytical thinking/problem solving, proactivity, taking initiative, teamwork, and thought leadership.
- 5 years’ plus experience of managing a recruitment function preferably as part of an in-house function
- Stakeholder management experience in a professional capacity
- Experience of working in a fast-paced environment
- Recruitment sourcing, talent and vendor management
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail and strong organizational skills.
- Thrives in both individual and team environments.
- High level of professionalism and outstanding judgment.
- Self-motivated and capable of handling multiple tasks simultaneously in a fast paced environment.
As a member of an ISO Compliant center, the candidate will be required to follow the policies and procedures on Information Security Management System in place at the Centre of Excellence and globally at Factor. As a member of the Factor team, the applicant will have access to various company and client assets and will be required to maintain the level of security as identified for each asset.
Factor is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For more, visit: https://www.factor.law