🤓 Interim HR Operations Coordinator
🌍 Fandom | Baraniaka 6, Poznań🖥 https://www.fandom.com/careers
FANDOM is a global entertainment media platform driven by fans who discover, discuss, and share knowledge on any topic. With a fresh growth investment, FANDOM is building a digital media platform that will integrate online entertainment, e-commerce, and events and reach millions of fans globally.
About your role:
The People Ops (HR) Generalist will support and partner with the People Operations Team, HRBPs and business to drive efficiency and maintain operational excellence.
Our goal is to create an amazing employee experience, and that takes creative thinking, enthusiasm and a passion for helping people.
If you are interested in human resources, employer branding, you like to think out of the box - don't wait to join us. Your payroll and human resources background could be beneficial for this position.
- Ensure quality resolution of HR ticketing system in a timely manner including: HR policies/procedures, payroll, benefits, leaves of absence, pension, etc.
- Contribute to identification and resolution of systematic, workflow and/or process opportunities.
- Ensure all HR processes, policies and procedures are documented and kept up to date on Confluence.
- Effectively problem solve and troubleshoot employee issues; escalate discrepancies if needed.
- Compile ad hoc reports, audits and analytics.
- Work as a cross functional partner to maintain strong relationships with our partners across the business.
Onboarding and Offboarding
- Lead onboarding and offboarding administrative tasks globally for new hires and terminations respectively.
- Compile Monthly change report for Payroll team.
- Provide up to date feedback to the Payroll team, as needed.
- Update change requests in relevant HR Systems including: BambooHR, CultureAmp.
- Double-check entries and perform monthly/quarterly system audits to ensure accuracy in maintaining employee records.
- Responsible for monthly benefits administration via Benefits systems.
- Provide benefit support for employees and support change requests.
- Ensure compliance with all relevant quality and legislative policies, procedures and controls.
- Ensure compliance and accurate data entry of employee documentation in the HR systems, as follows: New Hires/Rehires, Payroll Changes, Disciplinary Actions, Terminations.
- Leave & Absence Management.
- Maintain compliance of personnel files in both paper and electronic databases.
- 3-4 years of experience in HR
- Have strong knowledge of Polish Labor Law.
- Very good written and oral English language skills
- Good interpersonal & organizational skills and ability to navigate cross departmental relationships.
- Ability to manage multiple projects.
- Demonstrates proactivity and collaboration skills.
- Familiarity with HR systems (manual and computerized).
- Exceptional communication skills combined with problem solving abilities.
- Efficient at day-to-day operations, attention to detail.
Yes? We are waiting for you! :)