🤓 HR Admin
4 500 - 5 000 PLN brutto
🌍 Flairstech | Marszałkowska, Warszawa🖥 https://flairstech.com
#HR, #Admin, #Junior
- Provide a high level of customer service to assist the HR team and company’s management in HR matters.
- Responsible for a new hire, termination, etc.
- Ensure all employee information in the HR information system is accurate and up-to-date.
- Manage new hire process including all pre-employment testing.
- Assist with employee relations.
- Manage day-to-day recruiting activities involving internal and external job postings, resume screening, interview scheduling, and candidate interviews and share feedback with the hiring manager.
- Assist with termination process involving preparation of separation paperwork, and exit interviews.
- Build strong relationships with employees and management..
Required Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field
- 1-2 years of operational HR experience
- Team player, proactive and positive attitude
- Strong computer skills in MS Office suite: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- The software experience is a plus.
- A pro-active, enthusiastic individual with the ability to operate in a positive, helpful, and productive manner