🤓 Senior Technical Sourcer
5 000 - 8 000 PLN brutto
🌍 Flyr | Dekerta 24, Kraków🖥 https://flyrlabs.com/
#researcher, #sourcer, #kraków
We are on a path to become the single largest provider of commercial intelligence and automation across the travel and transportation industry.
Starting with airlines, we provide the Cirrus Revenue Operating System™ that reshapes how travel and transportations businesses plan their commercial operation. We displace legacy data, forecasting, pricing, and reporting solutions with a single enterprise SaaS platform that leverages the latest advancements in deep learning, cloud computing, and user experience.
Our hyper-accurate contextual forecasts enable the most effective scheduling, marketing, and leadership decisions while directly managing the pricing for billions of dollars worth of product and revenue.
FLYR is looking for a passionate crew member to make our technical recruiting process the best it can be. You will be a key contributor to the sourcing efforts in support of growth at our accelerating startup in the Krakow office.
What will your destination look like at FLYR?
- Develop an in-depth understanding of the searched profiles and create the most effective sourcing strategy for each role
- Collaborating with Hiring Managers to understand role requirements and to schedule steps of recruitment processes
- Understanding of FLYR’s startup nature and applying this to the recruitment research
- Interpret resourcing plans, define role requirements and develop innovative sourcing options including networking, headhunting and the use of accessing the external market using research tools (e.g.Linkedin)
- Manage candidates expectations via direct contact with Hiring Managers
- Building client brand by creating an excellent candidate experience
- Produce timely and accurate updates on recruitment activities by leveraging internal recruitment software
- Collaborating with the Global Recruitment team and provide status updates to ongoing hiring processes that they own
What can you bring on this trip?
- You’ve done this before and will happily do it again. At least 2+ years of experience technical sourcing both passive and active talent/candidates for technology companies.
- Significant experience in the identification, attraction and engagement of difficult to find technical candidates in the IT sector
- You are a skilled influencer of stakeholders across all levels and believe that an effective recruitment outcome is dependent on the quality of the talent pipeline that feeds into it.
- Excellent communication skills and good phone manner
- Fluent English (C1 level)
- Self-motivation, ability to prioritize tasks and work to meet tight deadlines
- Ability to build strong relationships
What can we offer you?
- Regular employment contract (or B2B)
- Flexible working hours
- Working from home
- Work equipment (macOS, monitor, keyboard and mouse)
- Medical care
- Sport card
- Office in the Zabłocie district (and parking space)
- Many more!
About FLYR’s product
Cirrus™, our Revenue Operating System, is deployed by major commercial airlines both internationally and domestically. Cirrus leverages an extensive data- and deep learning infrastructure that was built from the ground up to solve airlines’ most complex commercial challenges.
Founder Alex Mans started FLYR in 2013, initially with the intent to remove inefficiencies in airline pricing for travelers. Since then, we've shifted focus to address the forecasting and pricing problems at the core of major airlines, and we have built a team with a wide range of experiences in enterprise technology, aviation, and entrepreneurship. We are a dynamic and fast-growing travel tech start-up headquartered in the SoMa neighborhood in San Francisco with a European development hub in Krakow, Poland.
Impact of COVID-19
While the effects of COVID-19 on commercial aviation (our primary client base) have been widely publicized, demand from airlines around the globe has exceeded all expectations. On the back of incredible outperformance compared to legacy incumbents in our space, we are on track for an exceptionally strong 2021 and beyond. While the road to travel recovery isn’t easy, you won't find any other industry as dedicated to continuous improvement and reinvention.
Our Commitment to Fairness
At FLYR, we are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and embrace a commitment to have our teams better reflect the world around us as we scale the business.