🤓 Technical Recruiter
15 000 - 18 000 PLN brutto
🌍 Form.com | ul. Berka Joselewicza 21C, Kraków🖥 http://www.form.com
As a Corporate Recruiter on the People Operations Team, you’ll run full cycle recruitment to bring the best and brightest minds to FORM. You’ll be a trusted partner to our engineering, commercial and administrative teams, not only sourcing great talent, but also continuously improving the vetting and decision-making processes. Our team will rest assured knowing you are the face of the organization to applicants, and your efforts (not to mention charisma!) will have candidates feeling excited to get started on their journey at FORM.
What You'll Do:
- Work hand-in-hand with the Hiring Managers to pinpoint exactly what the ideal candidate looks like before we send a single InMail!
- Build a solid pipeline of candidates for all of our roles thanks to your tireless networking efforts, innovative sourcing strategies, and knack for keeping up with the latest tools available.
- Represent FORM out in the community - whether you’re at a career fair, a meetup, or speaking on a panel, you’ll be the ultimate ambassador of our employer brand!
- Ensure all candidates have a great experience no matter the outcome.
- Help us build an amazing team, all thanks to your ability to find and attract great people to our company.
We Might Be A Great Fit If You:
- Intermediate or higher English level(B1+), both written and spoken as it will be necessary to participate in calls with colleagues from the US.
- Have 3+ years of recruitment experience, which includes at least 2 years focusing on software engineering.
- Are in recruiting because you have an ability to connect with people and truly care about the candidates.
- Ask all the right questions - you relish the moment a candidate says “that’s a really great question.”
- Are aware of your own bias and constantly look for ways to improve your objectivity in the interview room - creating an equitable playing field for all.
- Get energized simply by being around people - you don’t demand all the attention in the room, but you certainly don’t shy away from it when you have it!
- Know how to work a room at a networking event - you not only meet the people you need to meet, but you have a memorable presence.
- When it comes to negotiating offers, you understand that compensation is only one driver and not always the lever that needs to be pulled.
- Are able to prioritize when your responsibilities stack up.
- Enjoy coaching and mentoring more junior recruiters.
- Compensation Range: 8190-16,380 PLN / month
FORM powers the world’s 2 billion mobile workers as they change companies and industries for good, with mobile technology that improves execution from the frontline. FORM activates and connects teams in the field – with leaders, missions, and each other – so they can deliver success in the enterprise. The FORM field execution platform serves as a digital assistant for frontline teams by guiding daily tasks, streamlining data collection, facilitating real-time communication, and providing leaders with real-time intelligence to drive faster actions and better decisions. FORM offers the world’s only integrated task management and image recognition platform and enables smart audits on more display types than any solution in the market, plus industry-leading field communications and photo reporting capabilities.FORM solutions have been deployed by Fortune 500 companies around the world.
FORM OpX empowers teams to improve operational compliance by digitizing audits and inspections to reduce risk and improve safety and quality from the frontline. FORM OpX mobile workflows make it easy to capture the right data, at the right place, at the right time – every time. Teams stay connected with instant frontline communications on mobile, and real-time insights allow leaders to spot and fix issues quickly and measure trends over time so teams can take action on the opportunities that move the business forward.
FORM MarketX unleashes the power of field teams to drive market execution with the only mobile solution that combines dynamic task management, industry-leading image recognition, photo reporting, field team communications, and advanced reporting – all within one easy-to-use platform. Guide teams, improve execution, and drive sales while creating a shared view of the field that helps leaders make better decisions, faster. Sell more with FORM MarketX, the field execution app that guides, tracks, and improves performance in real-time.
Who We Are
We are innovators: We’re here to free mobile workers from the mundane and open up new worlds of possibility and prosperity, powered by the people.
We are partners: We’re only as successful as our customers. We provide exceptional support, strategic partnership, and personalized account management to ensure they’re successful.
We are problem-solvers: We believe business will help solve the complex challenges facing our planet today. We build products centered on helping them succeed so they can do just that.
We are flexible: We believe in a "Work Your Way" Employment Policy. Employees who can effectively perform their job functions remotely may do so indefinitely.
Humble + hungry. We measure success by how we help customers win. And we've been in the game a long time (in software years). Every interaction gives us the chance to deliver better service and more value. Along the way we've picked up a few awards, and for that, we're thankful.
FORM offers competitive salaries and full benefits for full-time employees and is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer--welcoming all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, or other legally protected status.