🤓 Talent Acquisition Specialist
🌍 Frista | al. Jerozolimskie, Warszawa🖥 https://www.frista.com/
#recruitment, #HR, #international
Talent Acquisition Specialist
Why you should apply:
- Positive and energetic working environment in the fast-growing international FRISTA team
- Energy and ambition – thanks to many new projects implemented for our clients we build our future by constant learning
- Stable employment with private medical care and Multisport Card
- Office at the Warsaw city center – we work in one of the best locations in Poland vis-à-vis Central Railway Station
Talent Acquisition (Switzerland, Germany, and Italy):
- Responsibility for the entire recruiting life cycle of the subsidiaries in the selected countries in Europe (sourcing, recruiting, and hiring new staff members in cooperation with Hiring Managers).
- Identifying and implementing new strategies for attracting and selecting candidates (job posting, sourcing on LinkedIn, etc.).
- Participating in the employee evaluation program and be a contact point for employees and Hiring Managers.
- Defining processes and workflows in HR recruiting with a focus on continuous process optimization.
- Negotiating terms and conditions of recruiting vendors worldwide, in collaboration with local HR.
- At least 2 years of experience in full-cycle recruitment processes in an international setting,
- Experience in international recruitment in the area of digital, eCommerce and technology
- Knowledge of recruitment standards, latest trends, as well as tools and methods of assessing candidates
- Fluent written and spoken English (at least C1) is a must
- Communicative German is an advantage
- Effective communications skills and strong customer service mindset
- Independence, self-starter approach