🤓 HR GENERALIST
6 000 - 7 500 PLN brutto
🌍 GeeksForLess Europe Sp.zo.o. | Ludwinowska 7/21, Kraków🖥 https://geeksforless.com/
GeeksForLess is a Global outsourcing company with the Headquarters in Nassau Bahamas and its skilled workforce across five delivery centers in Mykolaiv, Lviv, and Kyiv, Ukraine; Krakow, Poland and Clark Freeport Zone, Angeles City, Philippines.
GeeksForLess is established as a business partner, delivering IT human resources and Professional Services to European and North American companies seeking specialized software development, Technical Support, QA testing, Information Security, Web design, Web development, System Administration and other time-consuming administrative services. We deliver top quality Outsourcing Services to companies, at the same time allowing to reduce dramatically HR related costs. Offshore software developers and other IT personnel give companies the opportunity to tap into highly technically educated personnel with excellent work ethics at a lower cost while being able to integrate and manage them as an extension of their local teams. This allows the companies to achieve high productivity without any loss of control.
If you want to learn more about us go to https://geeksforless.com/
We value friendly environment, and to provide our employees with great opportunity for professional growth as well as challenging and rewarding work within a dynamic, international teams.
We are currently looking for HR GENERALIST
- Recruitment and EB activities on polish market
- Supporting the full cycle of IT recruitment and hiring process by sourcing candidates; performing a background check, assisting in shortlisting, issuing employment contracts, etc.
- Support companywide HR programs and initiatives
- Prepare relocation process for employees and their family members
- Identify and resolve onboarding and offboarding issues and ensure that the relocation process is seamless
- Prepare employee contracts and other documents related to employment process
- Maintaining records of personnel-related data (payroll, personal information, leaves, turnover rates, etc.) in both paper and the database and ensuring that all employment requirements are met
- Consulting employees i.e.: according to Polish labor law
- Communicate corporate policies to employees and ensure compliance
- Work in partnership with hiring managers to add value to the recruitment and HR process.
- Bachelor degree (or close to graduation date)
- Strong interest in HR and recruitment
- Languages: Strong English and Polish are а must. Ukrainian or Russian is a plus
- Proactiveness and creativity - recruiters often need to think outside of the box and find solutions to various problems
- Strong analytical skills
- Having a polish working permit and living in Cracow
- Agreement for work, stable employment in an international corporation
- Private Medical Care for you and your family
- Life Insurance
- Office with friendly environment
Please be informed that we will contact only with selected candidates.
When applying please enclose the below statement:
“I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)”.