🤓 Payroll Specialist
🌍 Genesis Global Ltd | Azymutalna 11, Gdańsk🖥 https://genesis.com.mt
The right time came and our Finance Team in Gdańsk is growing. If you are thinking about growing in Payroll Specialist role by setting up processes and evaluating existing ones - this place will fit perfectly in your development plans. Many interesting adventures are just around the corner and we cannot wait to welcome new crew member!
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Processing monthly payroll process (including social security benefits and any kind of allowance) by ensuring that complete and accurate data is provided;
- Supporting employees in Payroll related issues and queries in line with current legislations;
- Responsible for summaries, declarations and reports for internal needs of the Company as far as for external authorities (e.g. ZUS, PFRON, GUS, US, PIT4R) and audits;
- Managing Employees’ working time settlement, absences and sick leaves;
- Cross-check and actualization data bases connected with periodical medical check-ups;
- Consultancy role in Payroll related topics and being up to date with changes;
- Close cooperation with other departments, external authorities and auditors.
- Knowledge sharing with Team Leaders and Managers in regards to Payroll related topics;
- Preparing requested, dedicated reports based on Payroll data;
- If needed, taking part in additional cross-functional projects.
- 3+ years of experience in acting in Payroll area;
- Good knowledge of Polish Labor Law Code and Social Security indicators;
- Good knowledge of MS Office (with special focus on MS Excel), Payroll systems (Płatnik);
- Ability to work effectively as part of the Team;
- Good self-organization, accuracy, promptness;
- Excellent communication skills with fluent Polish and advanced English;
- Experience coming from IT/Tech sector would be consider as an asset.
- Nice to have: know-how related to Symfonia Kadry i Płace.
What you can enjoy here:
- Team of highly skilled professionals
- Flexible working hours
- Hybrid working model not only during pandemic
- Online integration and knowledge sharing events to keep Team close
- High quality working conditions at the office: electric desks, apple equipment, modern office design (location: BCB center - easy to find and get even by plane). Currently, to make work more comfortable at home chairs and screens are available to rent for every employee
- 2 additional Training Days on the top of the holiday’s entitlement
- English classes with native speaker
- Udemy access for Team Members
- Multisport Card and Private Medical Care (Luxmed)
- Discounts on Apple products
At Genesis we offer a friendly, dynamic work environment. We believe that our employees are our main asset and we make sure that we walk the talk. This position is based on-site in Gdansk (Poland) and we are looking to recruit as soon as possible. In addition to an excellent remuneration package and a dynamic work environment, we also believe in work-life balance and flexibility.