🤓 HR & Admin Director Europe
20 000 - 35 000 PLN brutto
🌍 GeoComply | Grzybowska 60, Warszawa🖥 https://www.geocomply.com/
#Hybrid, #HR, #Admin
Are you a detail-oriented, growth-minded, and people-driven professional seeking a new opportunity to execute our people strategy at a rapidly growing tech company?
At GeoComply, our mission is to empower the future of digital trust. We operate at the center of a new generation of cybersecurity companies, leveraging today's geolocation data to make better risk-based decisions. Working as a critical piece of the security infrastructure for some of the world’s largest tech companies like DraftKings, FanDuel, the BBC and Akamai, we are the global market-leader for compliance-grade geolocation data and a critical piece of the decision engine. We have big plans in the next few years, including a targeted US IPO and various M&A opportunities.
At the heart of it all is people - we are deeply committed to creating and sustaining a world-class experience for our employees, customers, and partners.
Accountable for the strategic and tactical oversight of all aspects of HR and Administration across Poland and Ukraine, the HR & Admin Director contributes to GeoComply’s success by seamlessly executing agreed global strategies, taking into account regional needs and HR best practices. The Director is an important member of the team as they are instrumental in building the company’s employer brand and in executing our people strategies that develop and promote our culture and values.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Managing the Poland/Ukraine region HR teams, including Recruitment, Employer Branding, HR Business Partners, Payroll and Benefits, Office Managers and Administration.
- Identifying key performance indicators for all HR functions and driving continuous improvement across KPIs and metrics.
- Ensuring that the Poland/Ukraine HR teams are fully staffed with a high-performing, diverse group of talented experts to support organizational growth and maturation.
- Collaborating with other regional heads of HR and the Global Team to review best practices and execute new projects and strategies.
- Ensuring all Poland/Ukraine offices are maintained and equipped to service business needs by collaborating with commercial real estate brokers, WeWork, internal IT teams, hiring managers and office managers.
- Creating a deep understanding of our solutions in different markets and the teams that create them to ensure HR meets current and future demands
- Developing meaningful relationships with key stakeholders and managing internal communications across all Poland/Ukraine offices to ensure the team is aware of all events, company updates, client updates and systems and processes.
- Working hand in hand with HRBPs to ensure we are continually developing our team members to meet business needs and facilitate career development.
- Collaborating with a Global Compensation Specialist, execute a competitive, equitable and transparent compensation strategy across Poland/Ukraine.
- Ensuring legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable human resource legal requirements, including Health & Safety legislation.
- Managing the annual operating budget across all Poland/Ukraine HR functions.
- Working closely with the Employer Brand Specialist to establish programs and initiatives to enhance brand awareness and solidify GeoComply’s position as the #1 destination for talent across Poland/Ukraine.
- Minimum 8 years of professional experience, including a track record of managing multi-faceted HR and Admin teams across Poland. (Bonus if you have experience managing a team in Ukraine).
- Demonstrated ability to work successfully in a high-growth, fast-paced environment and manage complex initiatives, deadlines and competing priorities, ideally with experience taking a leading role in developing HR from a 100 - 500+ person company.
- Extreme attention to detail with a strong preference for erring on the side of caution.
- In-depth knowledge of Payroll, Health & Safety, Employment Standards and Human Rights legislation.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university.
- HR and/or Payroll Professional Designation.
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills.
- Ability to work with teams across various offices, providing a high level of support across different cultures and perspectives.
- Highly organized, detail-oriented, and efficient.
- Experience using UKG & Atlassian is an asset.
Let us share why we think you’d love working with us.
- We have a track record of success and a vision and a plan for a promising future. GeoComply holds a dominant position in player location regulatory compliance in the US gaming space. We have leveraged that momentum to expand into new markets, including media and entertainment and fintech.
- We are proud of our values and we live them in all of our actions, conversations, and work. There’s always a way; Together we can do more; Aim higher. Then higher; Act with integrity; For the greater good.
- We are proud to be part of a global team that develops award-winning solutions for some of the world’s largest and most innovative companies.
- We will support you on your learning journey. We invest in employee career growth and development. Our learning and development commitment includes leadership and technical development, a substantial budget for education and training, as well as dedicated work hours for self-study.
- We care about our team. Our GeoComply team is talented, has a bias for action, and is known for their positive attitude and energy. Team members are generously rewarded with competitive salaries, incentives, and a comprehensive benefits package.
- We care about giving back to the communities in which we live and work. GeoComply supports a broad range of community initiatives through donations and employee volunteer activities.
- We know that work can be fun. We take the time to create employee events and experiences where everyone can connect and celebrate.
Now What? Send us your resume and a cover letter. We can’t wait to meet you!
At GeoComply, we live our value of Act with Integrity. Our workplace is built on mutual respect and inclusion. We know that diversity of experience and thought has led to connection, innovation, and our company’s success. We welcome applicants of all backgrounds, experiences, beliefs, and identities.