🤓 Training Content Creator
12 000 - 16 000 PLN brutto
🌍 GeoComply | Grzybowska 60, WeWork Space, Warszawa🖥 https://www.geocomply.com/
#training, #hr, #learninganddevelopment
Are you a team player, enthusiastic about learning, and enjoy solving problems and coming up with solutions that could make a difference to colleagues around the world?
Are you an experienced training content creator specialist with the skills and passion for developing a learning culture in the organization?
Are you eager to design best-in-class training content that delivers an outstanding training experience and ROI to our employees?
At GeoComply, our mission is to empower the future of digital trust. We operate at the center of a new generation of cybersecurity companies, leveraging today's geolocation data to make better risk-based decisions. Working as a critical piece of the security infrastructure for some of the world’s largest tech companies like DraftKings, FanDuel, the BBC and Akamai, we are the global market-leader for compliance-grade geolocation data and a critical piece of the decision engine. We have big plans in the next few years, including a targeted US IPO and various M&A opportunities.
At the heart of it all is people - we are deeply committed to creating and sustaining a world-class experience for our employees, customers, and partners.
As the Training Content Creator, you will build interactive modules that facilitate engaging and effective learning experiences for learners. You will collaborate with the People and Culture Team and team’s managers to ensure that the final product will provide learners with an effective, engaging learning experience.
The ideal candidate will be a dynamic and creative digital content specialist who will contribute to our growing need for videos, webinars, and published content. The position requires someone who is skilled at designing and creating high-quality content with proven experience in e-learning.
From planning milestones to creating and delivering content, you will be responsible for all aspects of our digital education presence internal GeoComply.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Design, develop, author, narrate, record, edit and implement training content and e-learning including handouts, checklists, manuals, tests/quizzes, presentations, scripts, video, audio, etc;
- Build interactive modules that facilitate engaging and effective learning experiences for online learners in LMS;
- Manage processes and workflows to publish high-quality content;
- Meet new content standards and ensure consistency across all content channels.
- Minimum of 2-3 years of relevant work experience building instructional design content;
- Have sufficient experience with Learning Management Systems / Learning Experience Systems;
- Having experience in developing storyboards for the creation of eLearning modules and videos is required;
- Strong command of the English language – both written and verbal;
- Understanding of adult learning and user experience principles.
Bonus Points if You:
- Have the skills to edit photos, vectors and videos as needed;
- Experience in human resources or educational context;
- Excellent writing, editing, and grammatical skills.
Let us share why we think you’d love working with us.
- We have a track record of success and a vision and a plan for a promising future. GeoComply has close to 100% market share for player location regulatory compliance in the US gaming space. And we have fuelled that momentum with the expansion into new markets - media & entertainment and fintech.
- We are proud of our values and we live them in all of our actions, conversations, and work: There’s always a way; Together we can do more; Aim higher. Then higher; Act with integrity; For the greater good.
- We are proud to be part of a global team that develops award-winning solutions for some of the world’s largest and most innovative companies.
- We will support you on your learning journey. We invest in employee career growth and development. Our learning & development commitment includes leadership and technical development, a substantial budget for education and training, as well as dedicated work hours for self-study.
- We care about our team. Our GeoComply team is talented, has a bias for action, and is known for their positive attitude and energy. Team members are generously rewarded with competitive salaries, incentives, and a comprehensive benefits package.
- We care about giving back to the communities in which we live and work. GeoComply supports a broad range of community initiatives through donations and employee volunteer activities.
- We know that work can be fun. We take the time to create employee events and experiences where everyone can connect and celebrate.
Now What? Send us your resume and a cover letter. We Can’t Wait To Meet You.
At GeoComply, we live our value of Act with Integrity. Our workplace is built on mutual respect and inclusion. We know that diversity of experience and thought has led to connection, innovation, and our company’s success. We welcome applicants of all backgrounds, experiences, beliefs, and identities.