🤓 Human Resources Support Specialist
5 000 - 6 000 PLN brutto
🌍 Gibbs Hybrid (Poland) | Powstańców Wielkopolskich, Kraków🖥 http://www.gibbshybrid.com
#it, #support, #HR
Gibbs Hybrid is looking for HR Support Specialist for our client who is a global, edge-to-cloud Platform-as-a-Service company built to transform business by helping connect, protect, analyze, and act on all data and applications.
About the role:
You will join HR Team based in Poland and act as 1st point of contact for HR-related queries from employees. You will answer the queries in the case management system. Some of them may require you to perform extensive research as you will be working with employees of the company from the EMEA area. You will be answering queries assigned to you by email, phone or webchat channels. There will be other HR-related administrative tasks as well.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Manages HR web cases, ‘live’ support channels (Click2Chat and Phone) by providing the best in class client experience for Cisco employees.
- Support employees, managers and HR with established generalist and regional processes (I.e. vacation, leave of absence, benefits selections, compensation and reporting changes).
- Manage generalist and regional specific documentation requests (I.e. Government forms, payroll forms, Employee Certificates, Loan support
- Closely collaborate with HR Stakeholders and Partners for e.g. Local HR country teams, Payroll in order to provide resolution to Employee request
What we looking for:
Someone with a 1-year experience in an HR role or someone with 1-year experience in Customer or Client Service orientated job, or someone with 1-year experience in an Office Administrator orientated role, who would like to make it to the HR team, we provide wide training.
Someone, who commands a very good level of the English language.
What we offer:
- Competitive Salary
- Hybrid work model(Flexibility to work from home and office)
- Monday to Friday 9-17:00 with no overtime