🤓 Recruitment Consultant
🌍 Gibbs Hybrid Poland | Jana z Kolna, 11, Gdańsk🖥 https://www.gibbshybrid.com
#recruitment, #remote, #english
Gibbs Hybrid is an international people-powered business offering a "one-stop shop" helping customers with Talent Solutions, Managed Solutions and Outsourced Solutions, whilst driving customer success to mid-market & global businesses. Our lines of business have delivered collaborative solutions for more than 15 years with more than 600 employees and consultants.
Headquartered in the UK, Gibbs Hybrid provides world-class solutions across a wide range of sectors including technology services, oil and gas, pharmaceuticals, consumer goods, banking, fintech and financial services. The company has pioneered a mixed model that offers both high-quality resourcing and consultancy project solutions. This bespoke approach has secured a rapidly growing global footprint across the UK, Eastern Europe and North America.
Check out our website www.gibbshybrid.com
Due to our client led expansion into Poland, Gibbs Hybrid are seeking Recruitment Consultant (remote), to be based out of Gdańsk
In addition to standard benefits we offer an outstanding organizational culture and tools that allows flexible working arrangement and a work life balance. We are passionate about our people and passionate about making a difference.
Recruitment Consultant (remote)
Please note: This is a remote, work from home position in Gdańsk
Summary of Key Responsibilities:
- Interacting with potential candidates on social media and professional networks
- Run the recruitment projects; sourcing, shortlisting, interviewing
- Representing company on the job fairs, meetups, conferences
- Building pipeline of CVs, trawling job boards and exhausting all job board searches
- Provide advice on market conditions, competitor intelligence
- Build relationships with candidates to secure best candidate experience
- Add value to the sourcing process by working in a candidate driven manner
- Uphold Gibbs Hybrid core values in the marketplace
- +2 years of recruitment experience with the recruitment agency or RPO vendor background
- Capability to work from home on full time
- Strong sourcing/recruitment experience in areas as: SSC/BPO, finance, technology, etc.
- Knowledge of direct search techniques and tools
- Very good English skills
- Strong mindset, ability to take on any roles and utilise job boards quickly
- Great customer service skills, great telephone manner and solid at keeping in touch with contractors/relationship building
- Proactiveness and can-do attitude
- Consultative in nature, personable and approachable
If you are interested not only in developing your recruitment skills but also in joining a newly established organization where you can get more opportunities and ownership and where your creative thinking, positive energy and hard work will be recognized – join us!
If you are interested, please send your CV in English.