🤓 Administration and Travel Specialist
🌍 GlobalLogic | Puszkarska 7, Kraków🖥 http://www.globallogic.com/pl
#Administration, #Travel, #Specialist
We are looking for an Administration and Travel Specialist to join our team in Kraków to work on the administration of the company’s reception.
You will be responsible for management and supervision over the proper flow of the internal and external documents. You will join a dynamic and open-minded team, and cooperate with our colleagues around the globe.
- 2+ years of experience in an administrative position
- Very good knowledge of Polish regulations regarding business trips
- Knowledge in the field of accounting - costs and invoices processing
- Familiarity with office tools and software (MS Office and Google)
- Good English skills
- Good communication and networking skills
- Professional personal presentation
- Good organization and planning skills
- Attention to details and reliability
- Ability to work independently and in a team
- Take care of the reception appearance and the technical condition of the office
- Organize travel arrangements: register delegation trip, prepare application/estimation of cost to the delegation, book air/rail tickets, reserve a location, rent a car during a trip, order an agreement for a private car
- Provide organizational and administrative support for all departments (e.g.: organize and schedule meetings and appointments, book business trips, organize company events, coordinate the meeting calendar, guest services, etc.)
- Manage the office (e.g.: handle in- and outgoing correspondence, order office equipment, and kitchen supplies, cooperate with Landlords, technical service and external companies, coordination of cleaning services, etc.)
- Support and supervise the proper flow of the internal and external documents
- Settle staff costs, describe cost invoices
- Comply and work with the company's regulations and policies
- Organize internal and external meetings
- Control entry passes to location
- Implement other business tasks in accordance with the requirements
- Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
- Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
- Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
- Professional Development: We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
- Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, relocation package, food subsidies and cultural activities.
- Fun Perks: We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!