🤓 Financial Planning Analyst
🌍 GlobalLogic | Strzegomska 52a, Wrocław🖥 http://www.globallogic.com/pl
#finance, #controlling, #analyst
We are looking for a Financial Planning Analyst to join our FP&A department in Poland. As a high-growth company, we seek a professional aware of the best financial practices in a services company and experienced with business intelligence applications (and related business process improvements). You will be a part of FP&A Europe organization, with some global responsibilities, but primarily would be focused on supporting Poland, Croatia, and Germany leadership on strategic projects, periodic reporting, analyzing business and functions for effectiveness. Join us and play a key role in driving the growth of one of the top IT companies in the region!
- 1+ years of experience in a corporate Financial Analyst role
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Economics, Mathematics or related field
- Excellent knowledge of Excel
- Proactive approach, self-starter, highly self-motivated, team player, good interpersonal skills, stress-resistant
- Superb business modeling skills, capable of translating business logic into modeling logic to bring insights to the senior management team and support the business teams
- Very good English both spoken and written
Nice to have:
- German language knowledge and an advanced degree in business or finance would be a plus
- Full ownership and 360 views of Globallogic’s subsidiary financials
- Lead the annual P&L Budgeting process and monthly P&L Forecasting process
- The focal point for any ad hoc analysis and scenario building (personnel costs adjustments, Foreign Exchange behavior etc.)
- Understand, analyze, and communicate key drivers, metrics and trends to Senior Management on a monthly basis. Identify areas for margin improvements and costs/expense optimization
- Strong partnership and understanding of the Delivery business, projects and customer strategies
- Business partnering with all local functions: HR, Marketing, Recruitment, Delivery Management, Finance etc.
- Being a part of a global FP&A team, interacting with peers in USA (Corporate Headquarters), India, Ukraine, Poland, Germany and Slovakia.
- Working with the local accounting team to make sure that all bookings are done properly, working closely with the local CFO to drive overall finance organization
- Finance Control: purchase requisition & hiring approvals, budgeted/forecasted spend tracking.
What We Offer:
- Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
- Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
- Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
- Professional Development: We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
- Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, relocation package, food subsidies and cultural activities.
- Fun Perks: We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!