🤓 HR Business Partner
🌍 GlobalLogic | Strzegomska, Wrocław🖥 http://www.globallogic.com/pl
#HR, #Business, #Partner
Team of great HR Business Partners distributed across GL Poland and Croatia regions is looking for a new colleague to extend the team in Headquarter, Wroclaw. Want to join a multicultural company? Invent and drive HR projects? Create and conduct soft-skills workshops tailored to our Business Leaders needs? Be engaged and have a real impact on Employees Engagement? Have a good sense of humor and high level of resilience?
We are looking for you!
- 1-2 years experience in HRBP role
- Fluent English (written and spoken)
- Higher education (i.e: HR Management, Organizational Psychology)
- Work experience in a multiculture environment in IT branch - nice to have
- Experience in creating and conducting soft skills training - nice to have a Trainer certificate
- Strong business acumen
- Polish Labor Law knowledge
- Efficient communication skills
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Prioritization of tasks and delivery on time
- Experience in the realization of HR projects
- Knowledge of the HR tools (employee engagement platforms) and HR indicators
- Knowledge of Project Management methodology - nice to have
- Knowledge of ERP system(Oracle, SAP, Work-day) - nice to have
- Participation in global HR projects
- Proactively creating and implementing HR Processes within the organization
- Acts as a single point of contact for managers in the business unit
- Building a strong business relationship with the internal client
- Facilitates the management team to bring the best solutions for employees
- Conducting development talks, exit interview
- Providing attrition analysis proposes and implement changes necessary to cover risks
- Managing HR Projects
- Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
- Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
- Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
- Professional Development: We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
- Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, relocation package, food subsidies and cultural activities.
- Fun Perks: We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!