🤓 HR Specialist
🌍 GlobalLogic | Strzegomska 52A, Wrocław🖥 http://www.globallogic.com/pl
We are looking for an ambitious, open-minded, and experienced Specialist to join our HR team in Wrocław!
If you know labor law, HR processes seem a piece of cake for you, and you feel comfortable working in an international environment – Karolina, our HR Manager, and her team will gladly welcome you on board!
We value openness and a positive atmosphere, creating a supportive workplace. You will have the opportunity to constantly develop, take on new challenges and implement your ideas.
Don’t miss this chance, apply now! Our Recruiter – Natalia will take care of you through the whole recruitment process.
- Minimum 3 years of professional experience in a similar position
- Good knowledge of Labor Law
- Good knowledge of English (writing, speaking)
- Good knowledge of PŁATNIK
- Experience in working with HR systems (ie: Comarch, ERP Optima, Oracle)
- Good knowledge of MS Office (MS Excel)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills for building good relationships with the team and the other Departments in the company
- Ability to take responsibility for the tasks realization and high-quality assurance
- Fulfilling commitments and willingness to show initiative
- Ability to work well under the pressure of time
- Self-starter – requires minimum supervision
- Administration of the employee’s database including personal and compensation data, pensions, etc.
- Updating and verification Employees’ absences
- Updating employees in PŁATNIK
- PFRON calculation
- Cooperation with Payroll Department
- Managing HR ticket system
- Managing of Creativity Tool regarding 50% increased cost of income
- Preparing the employment certificates, contracts, annexes
- Preparing absence reports
- Preparing ad-hoc reports
- Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
- Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
- Professional Development: We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
- Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, relocation package, food subsidies and cultural activities.
- Fun Perks: We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!