🤓 Junior Accounting Specialist
🌍 GlobalLogic | Strzegomska 52a, Wrocław🖥 http://www.globallogic.com/pl
Do you have experience with MS Office, specifically Excel? Do you feel comfortable speaking English? Do you like to keep your files in order?
If you answered „YES” 3 times then this job is for you!
We are looking for Junior Accounting Specialist to join our team. Accounting Department is responsible for preparing the financial statutory statements, reporting, maintaining the general ledger and accounting submodules, Fixed Assets, paying bills, payroll, cost accounting, financial analysis, tax declarations.
Mariola and her „one and only” amazing team will gladly welcome you on board!
If you are ready for this – join us! We look forward to receiving your resume and starting your process!
Our Recruiter Kamila will walk you through this whole journey!
Apply now! We are open for full or part-time availability.
- Administration, Accounting, or Economics degree
- Proficiency in MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Very good English language skills
- Willingness to take initiative
- Teamwork and individual work skills
- Validation of documents necessary for the accounting process
- Formalizing and accounting validation of documents
- Entering documents into the accounting system
- Reconciliation of analytical and synthetic balances
- Supporting for the preparation of closing month reports
- Book-keeping, checking, and settlement of invoices
What We Offer:
- Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
- Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
- Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
- Professional Development: We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
- Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, relocation package, food subsidies and cultural activities.
- Fun Perks: We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!