🤓 Junior Business Analyst
🌍 GlobalLogic | Puszkarska 7, Kraków🖥 http://www.globallogic.com/pl
#BusinessAnalyst, #ITAnalyst, #JuniorBA
We are looking for a Junior Business Analyst who is willing to join our amazing team in Kraków. We are a support team with daily cooperation with the Swiss Team. Our customer is one of the most recognized producers of industrial measurement equipment. If you are interested in joining a highly experienced Team- you are welcome to apply.
- Basic knowledge of software development lifecycle and software development methodologies
- Basic knowledge in practices and techniques of business analysis
- Requirements gathering (elicitation - interview, document analysis) and solutions assessment including gap analysis and root cause analysis
- Basic knowledge of Agile Scrum approach to backlog creating and maintenance
- Basic knowledge of requirements management tools
- Ability to read/create clear and concise requirements documentation
- Understanding requirements documentation needed on different stages of requirements processing (case study, specification, RTM, test case, user manual)
- Good skills in using Office suite
- Problem-solving & result orientation skills
- Thorough attention to detail with good analytical skills
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Very good English skills
Nice to have
- Good German skills- nice to have
- Developing consulting skills and business background
- Identifying issues, structure and conducting necessary analysis and drawing conclusions and findings with limited guidance
- Cooperating with the team, business analytics from customer side & multiple stakeholders
- Creating and maintenance of the project documentation with supervision/guidance
- Solution assessment and validation with supervision/guidance
- Preparing business correspondence (technical requirements and functional specifications) that is coherent, grammatically correct, effective and professional
- Preparing/Updating structure documents with minor guidance
- Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
- Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
- Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
- Professional Development: We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
- Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, relocation package, food subsidies and cultural activities.
- Fun Perks: We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!