🤓 Junior Relocation Specialist
🌍 GlobalLogic | Strzegomska 48B, Wrocław🖥 http://www.globallogic.com/pl
#HR, #Relocation, #Mobility
We are seeking an Immigration and Relocation Specialist who will join our fast-growing organization.
CEE I&R Team in GlobalLogic is fully responsible for the full-circle relocation services from new European location investigations to the ongoing support of relocated people. CEE I&R Specialist is responsible for migration and relocation-related questions to different EU locations.
If you are ready for this – join us!
- Minimum 1 year of experience in Global Mobility, Travel, HR, or related functions
Fluent English and Polish level in writing, reading, speaking
- Strong communication skills
- Customer- and result-oriented
- Manage the international relocation process for foreign candidates and employees to different European locations
- Serve as the main point of contact for managers and foreigners throughout the relocation process
- Provide ongoing advice and support to relocated employees
- Representing the company in front of local Authorities entitled to issue visas and work permits and keep track of visa process for each relocated candidates
- Develop, maintain and build working relationships with cross-functional departments
What We Offer:
- Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
- Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
- Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
- Professional Development: We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
- Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, relocation package, food subsidies and cultural activities.
- Fun Perks: We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!