🤓 Mobility and Relocation Specialist
🌍 GlobalLogic | Strzegomska 52a, Wrocław🖥 http://www.globallogic.com/pl
We are seeking a Mobility & Relocation Specialist who will join our fast-growing organization.
This role is responsible for supporting our rapidly expanding mobility needs. The Mobility & Relocation Specialist will be the point of contact for all aspects of employee mobility and will be a subject matter expert for all aspects of mobility across all regions, including employee immigration and relocation.
The responsibilities on this position will combine both assists in the relocation for expatriate employees from EU and non-EU countries and assist current employees with a secondment to external and internal clients in EU and non-EU countries.
- 2+ years of experience working as a Mobility Specialist or HR Administrator responsible for relocation topics
- Fluent Polish and English language (another language would be a plus (preferably Ukrainian/Russian))
- Knowledge of Polish relocation regulations
- Strong cross-cultural awareness
- Excellent attention to detail
- Must have a positive attitude with excellent customer service skills
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written) with the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to be a self-starter and work autonomously, as well as be part of a successful team
- Manage the international relocation process for foreign candidates and employees who want to move to either Poland or Croatia whilst ensuring exceptional candidate experience and service is provided at all times.
- Serve as the main point of contact for foreigners throughout the relocation process
- Carry out pre-hiring briefing calls/meetings with recruiters and Hiring Managers to check relocation options for selected candidates and estimate relocation time
- Provide ongoing advice and support to relocated employees
- Representing the company in front of local Authorities entitled to issue visas and work permits and keep track on the visa process for each relocated candidate
- Develop, maintain and build working relationships with the recruitment team, foreign candidates and the HR department
What We Offer:
- Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
- Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
- Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
- Professional Development: We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
- Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, relocation package, food subsidies and cultural activities.
- Fun Perks: We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!