🤓 Office Assistant/Receptionist
🌍 GlobalLogic | Puszkarska 7, Kraków🖥 http://globallogic.com/pl
#Receptionist, #Assistant, #Office
We are looking for an Administration and Travel Specialist to join our team in Kraków. You will be responsible for management and supervision over the proper flow of the internal and external documents. You will join a dynamic and open-minded team, and cooperate with our colleagues around the globe.
We are located in five cities – Wrocław, Kraków, Szczecin, Koszalin, Zielona Góra – and employs over 1200 engineers. In Poland, the company specializes in embedded systems software development, as well as digital transformation for the automotive, telecommunication, IoT/M2M, industry 4.0, semiconductor and security sector. Taking a design-led engineering approach, GlobalLogic Poland collaborates with many of the DACH region’s leading businesses to develop products and services that disrupt industries and expectations.
- 2 years experience in an administrative position
- Very good knowledge of Polish regulations regarding business trips
- Knowledge in the field of accounting - costs, invoices
- Familiarity with office tools and software (MS Office and Google)
- Good knowledge of English
- Good communication and networking skills
- Professional personal presentation
- Good organization and planning skills
- Attention to details and reliability
- Ability to work independently and in a team
- Taking care of the reception appearance and the technical condition of the office
- Organize travel arrangements: register a business trip, prepare estimation of costs, book air tickets, reserve a hotel, rent a car during a trip, filling with employe an agreement for the private car; settlements of business trips in compliance with legal and company regulations
- Managing office (e.g.: handling of in- and outgoing correspondence, ordering office equipment and kitchen supplies, cooperating with Landlords, technical service and external companies, coordination of cleaning services, etc.)
- Support and supervision over the proper flow of the internal and external documents
- Settlements of staff costs, describe cost invoices
- Compliance and work with the company's regulations and policies
- Organizing internal and external meetings
- Control and issue of office access cards,
- Implementation of other business tasks in accordance with the requirements
- Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
- Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
- Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
- Professional Development: We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
- Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, relocation package, food subsidies and cultural activities.
- Fun Perks: We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!