🤓 Office Assistant/Receptionist
🌍 GlobalLogic | Strzegomska, Wrocław🖥 http://globallogic.com/pl
#Office, #Assistant, #Receptionist
We are looking for an Office Assistant to join our team in Wrocław to work on the administration of the company’s reception. You will be responsible for management and supervision over the proper flow of the internal and external documents. You will join a dynamic and open-minded team, and cooperate with our colleagues around the globe.
- 1-year experience in an administrative position
- Familiarity with office tools and software - MS Office and Google docs
- Good knowledge of English
- Good communication and networking skills
- Professional personal presentation
- Good organization and planning skills
- Attention to details and reliability
- Ability to work independently and in a team
- Administration of the company’s reception - taking care of the reception appearance and the technical condition of the office
- Mail and post management
- Support and supervision over the proper flow of the internal and external documents
- Support the company’s telephone number
- Settlements of costs, describe cost invoices, basic knowledge of accounting
- Organizing internal and external meetings
- Control of entry passes to location
- Implementation of other business tasks in accordance with the requirements
Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
Professional Development: We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, relocation package, food subsidies and cultural activities.
Fun Perks: We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!