🤓 Office Manager
🌍 GlobalLogic | Puszkarska 7, Kraków🖥 http://www.globallogic.com/pl
#OfficeManager, #KierownikBiura, #Pracabiurowa
We are looking for an Office Manager to join our team in Kraków to taking care of the reception appearance and the technical condition of the office. You will join a dynamic and open-minded team, and cooperate with our colleagues around the globe.
- 4 years experience in administrative position (managerial experience and abilities)
- Good knowledge in the field of accounting (costs + invoices), office maintenance, purchasing, suppliers, vendors and equipment repair
- Very good knowledge of Polish regulations regarding business trips
- Familiarity with office tools and software (MS Office and Google)
- Fluent English
- Good negotiation skills
- Good communication and networking skills - ability to work independently and in a team
- Professional personal presentation
- Excellent organization and planning skills
- Attention to details and reliability
- Analytical skills
- Taking care of the reception appearance and the technical condition of the office
- Organize travel arrangements: register a delegation trip, prepare application/estimation delegation's costs, reserve tickets, and trip location, etc.
- Providing organizational and administrative support for all departments (e.g.: organizing and scheduling meetings and appointments, booking business trips, organizing company events),
- Coordinating meetings calendar, guest services, etc.
- Managing office (e.g.: ordering office equipment and kitchen supplies, cooperating with Landlords, technical service and external companies, coordination of cleaning services, etc.)
- Fixed assets register for location
- Quality control of the internal team and external vendors within the location
- Support and supervision over the proper flow of the internal and external documents
- Describe cost invoices, costs allocation, location ES budget spendings
- Compliance and work with the company's regulations and policies
- Organizing internal and external meetings
- Implementation of other business tasks in accordance with the requirements
- Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
- Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
- Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
- Professional Development: We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
- Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, relocation package, food subsidies and cultural activities.
- Fun Perks: We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!
Apply by using the link: https://www.globallogic.com/gl_career/office-manager-2/
Please include permit for processing personal data in the resume as following: